3 bedroom detached house for saleLydbrook Park, Copley, Halifax
- **Guide Price £180,000 - £200,000!**
- Three bedrooms
- Detached family home
- Driveway & Gardens
- Modern dining kitchen & Bathroom
- Generous gardens
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are pleased to introduce to the market this three bedroom detached family home with conservatory extension. Located in the ever popular residential area of Copley, situated in a cul-de-sac on a good sized plot, this home would make a perfect purchase.
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are pleased to introduce to the market this three bedroom detached family home with conservatory extension. Located in the ever popular residential area of Copley, situated in a cul-de-sac on a good sized plot, this home would make a perfect purchase for a first time buyer or family. In brief, the property comprises of entrance hallway , spacious lounge, modern dining kitchen, conservatory to the ground floor, and the first floor holds the three good sized bedrooms and the modern family bathroom. Externally there are generous front and rear gardens and this property has the benefit of having an external utility room and an external home office. There is a driveway and car port allowing off road parking for two vehicles, and this property benefits from recent modernisation including a combi boiler which was fitted in 2015, and has been fitted with a modern kitchen and bathroom. We anticipate high demand for this lovely family home so call us now to arrange your viewing!
Enter the property through the UPVC double glazed door into the entrance hallway which features a contemporary radiator, useful storage cupboard, and the staircase to the first floor is located here.
Lounge 15' 11" x 12' 5" recess ( 4.85m x 3.78m recess )
The lounge has ample space for lounge furniture and has a UPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation. There is a central heating radiator and a decorative gas living flame effect gas fire with tiled inset and heath, there are TV and telephone points, wall light points, and this room is semi-open plan to the dining kitchen via a set of double doors.
Dining Kitchen 15' 8" x 9' 7" maximum ( 4.78m x 2.92m maximum )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of contemporary wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and tiled splashbacks over. The units incorporate a one and a half bowl sink and drainer with chrome mixer tap, an integrated electric oven and a electric hob with chrome extractor hood over and space for a fridge/freezer. There is a central heating radiator, a UPVC double glazed window over looking the rear garden and tiled flooring. The dining kitchen has ample space for a good sized dining table and chairs and leads through to the conservatory.
Conservatoy 10' 4" x 10' 2" ( 3.15m x 3.10m )
Located just off the dining kitchen, the conservatory benefits from solid wood flooring, a central heating radiator and double glazed windows and a door leading out to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing provides access to the three good sized bedrooms and the contemporary family bathroom. There is a UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, a central heating radiator and access to the loft space (which has been partially boarded and insulated). There is also a concealed cupboard which houses the combi boiler for the property which was fitted in October 2015.
Master Bedroom 11' 8" Plus wardrobes x 8' 11" ( 3.56m Plus wardrobes x 2.72m )
A spacious room decorated to a modern and neutral finish with a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation with fitted blinds. There are mirror fronted sliding fitted wardrobes along one wall, a central heating radiator and this bedroom boasts a wall mounted fitted flat screen TV with fitted speakers which will be staying for the successful purchaser.
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.00m x 2.82m )
The second bedroom will comfortably fit a double bed and freestanding furniture and has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the rear garden and there is a central heating radiator. This room has been decorated to a modern and neutral finish and has a useful fitted storage cupboard.
Bedroom 3 8' 7" x 6' 5" ( 2.62m x 1.96m )
The third bedroom will comfortably fit a single bed and freestanding furniture. There is a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, a central heating radiator and there is some fitted shelving in the bedroom.
The bathroom has been fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising of a P-shaped bath with curved glass shower screen, chrome mixer tap and electric shower over. There is a wash hand basin and low level WC fitted into a white gloss vanity unit. A frosted UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail and the bathroom has fully tiled walls and floor. Inset spotlights to the ceiling which are fitted in a UPVC paneled ceiling.
There is an outside utility room which has space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer and there is additional space for other items such as a chest freezer. The utility room benefits from light, power and plumbing and has been well insulated.
Home Office 9' 5" x 7' 3" ( 2.87m x 2.21m )
Located at the bottom of the rear garden, there is a timber chalet structure which is currently used as a home office and benefits from light and has three windows to the front elevation and a door to the side.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance lawned area with flower bed borders. There is also a driveway which leads up to the car port, together they will fit two vehicles.
The rear garden can be completely enclosed by closing the gate at the side, there is a decked area, a generous lawned area which has fenced and hedged boundaries, paved areas and flower, shrub and tree borders. There is a timber garden shed, a tool shed and a home office at the bottom of the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62489363.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.