3 bedroom flat for saleKeswick Road, Putney, London
- Stylish & spacious flat
- 3 doubles with built in wardrobes
- Private south-west facing garden
- Modern kitchen with built-in appliances
- Bathroom / separate WC
- Designer lighting
- Internal bike storage (x2 bikes)
- Easy residents' permit parking
- 3 minute walk to East Putney underground station
- No onward chain
A stylishly designed & well finished first floor 3 double bedroom flat with a private South West facing garden.
The property comprises of a spacious reception room, fully fitted modern kitchen including all appliances, washing machine & dishwasher, 3 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, contemporary bathroom & separate wc, designer lighting, internal bike storage for 2 bikes, and a private, fully landscaped South West facing garden. Easy Residents' Permit parking is available and the property is offered with no onward chain.
Keswick Road is very convenient for public transport, located only 0.1 miles (3 minutes' walk) from East Putney Underground station, and 0.5 miles (10 minutes' walk) from Putney mainline station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62490881.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUT160228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.