2 bedroom apartment for saleRectory Close, Newhaven
Sold STC £190,000
- Two good sized double bedrooms
- Spacious ground floor apartment
- Private front and rear garden
- Double glazed and central heated
- Vendor suited
Fox & Sons Estate Agents are delighted to offer the opportunity to acquire this ground floor garden apartment, situated in the sought after location on Rectory Close! This apartment must be viewed to fully appreciate the size of the property! Contact us on 01273587222 to arrange a viewing!
Fox & Sons Estate Agents are delighted to offer the opportunity to acquire this ground floor garden apartment, situated in the sought after location on Rectory Close! Made up of two good sized double bedrooms, fitted kitchen, spacious living room and white suite family bathroom. This property benefits from its own front and rear garden with a private front door offering access into the property. Being located close to Newhaven Town centre, local schools and mainline bus routes to Brighton and Eastbourne, and located within a mile from Newhaven Town train station offering access to Brighton and London Victoria station. This apartment must be viewed to fully appreciate the size of the property! Contact us on 01273587222 to arrange a viewing!
Double glazed door to front with obscure glass pane, telephone point, newly installed smart meters, radiator.
Two storage cupboards.
Living Room 14' 6" into bay window x 12' ( 4.42m into bay window x 3.66m )
Double glazed bay window to rear, gas feature fireplace, TV point, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 9' 4" ( 2.87m x 2.84m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base level units, work surfaces extended to incorporate a one bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas boiler, space for cooker with electric cooker point, radiator, tiling. Double glazed window to rear and door leading out to rear garden.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 10' ( 3.94m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 11' 4" ( 3.94m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front, telephone point, radiator.
Recently refurbished fitted suite comprising bath with shower attachment over, wash hand basin with vanity unit, WC, tiling. Double glazed window to rear.
Gated front garden mainly laid to lawn with pathway leading to the front door.*
Steps to pathway leading from the kitchen to the mainly laid to lawn rear garden, two stone built storage sheds to the rear of the garden with power and a separate fuse box.
* Potential to convert front lawn into a driveway offering parking for two cars subject to planning permission and dropped kerb access.
Lease length - 94 years remaining
Service charge - £134 per annum
Ground rent - £10 per annum
Building insurance - £31.31 per annum
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62491055.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEA103949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Peacehaven. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.