4 bedroom detached house for saleWillow Grove, Menstrie
Sold STC £199,950
- 4 Bed Detached Villa
- Lounge, Dining & Breakfasting Kitchen
- Bathroom, WC & En-Suite
- GCH/ DG, Gardens, Garage
- EPC - C(72)
An impressive 4 bedroom modern detached villa situated within a preferred cul-de-sac setting of a popular and well established residential development.
Offering excellent family accommodation over two levels consisting on the ground floor of entrance hallway, WC, generous lounge with bay window, stylish breakfasting kitchen with patio doors to rear garden and separate dining room. The upper floor provides a family bathroom with over bath shower and four bedrooms with the master benefiting from en-suite shower. There is excellent storage provision throughout.
The property is attractively presented in bright fresh decor. Fixtures and fittings are to an excellent standard and are complimented by quality flooring. The home benefits from double glazing and gas central heating.
To the front of the home are attractive gardens with lawn section, mature plants and shrubs. A mono-block driveway provides off street parking and in turn allows access to the integral garage. The rear, more private, gardens are primarily laid to lawn with bright patio and raised beds. Substantial timber fencing provides a fully enclosed garden for a child safe environment.
Lounge 17' 3" into bay x 11' 5" max ( 5.26m into bay x 3.48m max )
Breakfasting Kitchen 16' 11" x 10' 8" ( 5.16m x 3.25m )
Dining 9' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.02m x 2.59m )
Bedroom 12' 3" x 9' 7" ( 3.73m x 2.92m )
Bedroom 10' 2" x 8' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.64m )
Bedroom 8' 8" x 8' 1" ( 2.64m x 2.46m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107618. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.