4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeeches Road, Chelmsford
- Four Bedroom Family Home
- Modern and Spacious Kitchen
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Far Reaching Field Views
- No Onward Chain
New to the market is this wonderful four bedroom home with many benefits including a modern and spacious kitchen/family area, garage and parking for three vehicles. The property also has fantastic and far reaching views to the rear from two bedrooms.
Entrance Door To:
Double glazed window to side view with under stairs storage cupboard with stairs leading up to first floor landing and doors to living room and kitchen.
Living Room 14' 8" x 12' 4" ( 4.47m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to front view and working fireplace with stone surround and radiator with doors leading to dining room.
Dining Room 10' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.10m x 3.02m )
Double glazed patio doors to garden and radiator with door to kitchen.
Kitchen 21' x 7' 11" ( 6.40m x 2.41m )
Fitted kitchen with breakfast bar comprising of one and a half bowl inset sink and drainer set into worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units with tiled splashbacks. Integrated electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge and freezer. Central heating boiler. Dual aspect double glazed windows overlooking garden. UPVC stable door to garden with door to garage and opening to family area.
Family Area 13' 6" x 6' 3" ( 4.11m x 1.91m )
Double glazed french doors leading to rear garden with radiator and door into garage.
First Floor Accommodation
Two double glazed windows to side views with doors to bedroom two, bedroom three, bedroom four and family bathroom. Stairs leading up to second floor landing.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 11' 8" ( 4.09m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front view with built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear overlooking fields with built in wardrobes, airing cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 6" x 6' 8" ( 2.29m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to front view and radiator.
Suite with two double glazed obscured windows to rear and side views with part tiled walls, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, shaver point, bath with mixer taps and shower over and heated towel rail.
Second Floor Landing
Doors to bedroom one and shower room.
Bedroom One 16' 9" x 14' 7" ( 5.11m x 4.45m )
Double glazed window to rear view overlooking fields with two double glazed velux windows to front views, wardrobes to remain, storage heater and eve storage cupboards.
Double glazed obscured window to rear view with low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Parking for three vehicles with access to garage.
Approx 60ft, mature garden with range of fruit trees, shrubs, pond with summer house to remain. Decking seating area with remainder laid to lawn enclosed by wood panel fencing.
Garage 15' 3" x 6' 11" ( 4.65m x 2.11m )
Power and lighting with double doors with solar panels control.
The sellers currently have solar panels, to which the controls can be found in the garage. Please contact us to discuss the benefits in more detail.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62491079.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE107395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.