2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFrobisher Drive, Swindon
- Two Bedrooms
- Re Fitted Bathroom
- No Chain
- View Now!
Refurbished home offered for sale with no chain, entrance porch, entrance hall, boot room, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, landing, re fitted bathroom, two bedrooms, gas heating, driveway, UPVC double glazing, garden.
Refurbished home offered for sale with no chain, entrance porch, entrance hall, boot room, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, landing, re fitted bathroom, two bedrooms, gas heating, driveway, UPVC double glazing, garden. CALL NOW TO AVOID DISSAPOINTMENT 01793 828900
Part Glazed Upvc Double Doors
UPVC Glazing, tiled floor. obscure glazed UPVC door to
Stairs to first floor, tiled floor, radiator.
Lounge 14' 11" max ( exclusing bay ) x 10' 4" ( 4.55m max ( exclusing bay ) x 3.15m )
UPVC box bay window and further UPVC window, wood effect flooring, dado rail, power points, radiator, fireplace.
Boot Room 7' 5" x 6' 6" max ( 2.26m x 1.98m max )
UPVC window, fitted storage, power point, boiler, wood effect flooring, textured and coved ceiling.
Kitchen 13' 11" x 8' max ( 4.24m x 2.44m max )
Sliding UPVC doors to conservatory, base and eye level units, sink and drainer with mixer taps over, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, under stairs cupboard, power points, integrated oven and four ring gas hob.
Conservatory 13' 8" x 8' 5" ( 4.17m x 2.57m )
UPVC glazing to sides and rear, UPVC french doors to rear, two radiators, power points.
Bedroom One 14' 11" max x 9' 1" max ( 4.55m max x 2.77m max )
UPVC windows to two aspects, fitted bedroom furniture, power points, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 9' 4" ( 3.15m x 2.84m )
UPVC windows to two aspects, radiator, power points, two built in cupboards.
UPVC obscure glazed window, refitted suite comprising wash hand basin in vanity unit, W/C, bath with mixer taps over and shower attachment shower screen, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, spot lights.
Driveway to the front of the property giving off road parking with double gates through to the garden, lawn to side and rear, partly enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWE104336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon Ermin Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.