2 bedroom terraced house for saleStamperland Gardens, Stamperland, Glasgow
Sold STC £149,000
- Upgraded and reconfigured mid terraced villa.
- Hallway, lounge, dining area, modern kitchen.
- Two bedrooms (fitted wardrobes), modern bathroom, and attic room with fixed staircase.
- GCH, DG.
- Good gardens.
A superb example of a Stamperland mid terraced villa which has been upgraded and reconfigured, presented to the market with a modern specification and fresh décor throughout.
The property boasts fresh and neutral decor throughout with re-plastered walls and quality fixtures and fittings. The ground floor has been reconfigured to allow ample space for dining area, a spacious lounge with bay window and a semi open modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. The upper level hosts two well-proportioned bedrooms (both with inbuilt wardrobes) and modern bathroom whilst the attic space has been floored and lined, accessed by way of a fixed staircase from the master bedroom.
The property features double glazing, a system of gas central heating and well presented gardens to the front and rear.
Stamperland lies close to the centre of Clarkston, which provides a broad ranging list of amenities including shops, which cater for day-to-day requirements along with banks, post offices, health centres and eateries. A good range of leisure facilities, parks and golf clubs are also available close by, as are bus and rail links making this an excellent base for commuting. The property also lies within the catchment for highly regarded schooling at both primary and secondary levels.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA103492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.