3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePoynder Drive , Holborough Lakes
Sold by Us
- Three bedroom end of terrace home
- Large corner plot with planning permission
- Private rear garden
- Immaculately presented throughout
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Downstairs wc
- Walking distance to amenities
- Close to newly opened primary school
This property is in a great position and should be viewed internally to appreciate the rarity of it. You are positioned on a larger than normal corner plot with two secure parking spaces and a private non overlooked rear garden.
Internally the property comprises of an entrance hallway, downstairs WC, separate kitchen and a lounge/ diner. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms the master with en-suite and a good size single bedroom with a modern family bathroom.
Holborough Lakes is a great development to live on the community spirit is like none other locally, with the community hall regularly organising local events, an onsite gym, M&S small store and a newly open primary school. You are also within walking distance to the train station benefiting from London access in just 45 minutes and just a few minutes' drive from both the M2 & M20 motorway networks.
We would highly recommend a viewing of this property to truly appreciate the accommodation and position of this lovely home. To arrange a viewing or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the Snodland Office were we would love to help you.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62491808.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100483008327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon Miller & Company, Snodland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.