3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHockliffe Road, Leighton Buzzard
Sold STC £300,000
- Beautifully Presented
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Re-Fitted Family Bathroom
- Central Location
LARGE LOUNGE/DINER - RE-FITTED KTCHEN - WALKING DISTANCE TO HIGH STREET- EXCELLENT CONDITION. Situated in this popular central location with easy access to local shops, schools and transport links is this recently modernised family home.
LARGE LOUNGE/DINER - RE-FITTED KTCHEN - WALKING DISTANCE TO HIGH STREET- EXCELLENT CONDITION. Situated in this popular central location with easy access to local shops, schools and transport links is this recently modernised family home. Comprising: entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen and re-fitted family bathroom. On the first floor there are three good-sized bedrooms with re-fitted cloakroom. Outside is a well-established rear garden, perfect for entertaining or the keen gardener. MUST BE VIEWED!!
Double glazed door to the front, doors to the lounge/diner and kitchen, stairs to the first floor landing. Laminate flooring, under stairs storage.
Lounge/ Diner 26' 2" into bay x 11' max ( 7.98m into bay x 3.35m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front, French doors to the rear. Feature fire place, wood laminate flooring, TV point.
Kitchen 13' 2" x 8' 10" ( 4.01m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window and door to the side, door to the bathroom. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with solid wood work surfaces over, double butler sink and drainer. Integrated double oven, gas hob, cooker hood, space for washing machine. Radiator, tile flooring.
Double glazed window to the side. P-shaped bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan. Tiled flooring, part tiled walls.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the entrance hall, doors to all bedrooms and cloakroom. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 15' 10" max x 13' 2" into bay ( 4.83m max x 4.01m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front. TV point, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 7" x 10' 3" max ( 3.84m x 3.12m max )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 7' 9" ( 2.77m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Central heating boiler, radiator.
Double glazed window to the side. WC, wash hand basin, radiator. Part tiled.
Rear garden mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area, gated side access and storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62492540.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ104333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.