3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBurghley Road, Lincoln
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Idyllic Accommodation
- Maintainable Rear Garden
- Within Close Proximity to the City Centre
- Surrounded by Amenities and Transport Links
Situated within the desirable outskirts of the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow. The residence benefits from immaculately presented accommodation alongside maintainable landscaped gardens with a patio area to the rear.
Situated within the desirable outskirts of the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow. The residence benefits from immaculately presented accommodation alongside maintainable landscaped gardens with a patio area to the rear. Surrounding the property is a wealth of local amenities such as schools, shops and eateries with transport links nearby voyaging into the city centre and throughout nearby villages and towns. Internally the property briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Diner, Kitchen, Conservatory, Three Bedrooms with Ensuite to the Master, Bathrooms and a Double Garage externally.
Entering the property via double glazed door to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, airing cupboard and laminated flooring throughout.
Lounge 18' x 12' 4" ( 5.49m x 3.76m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, two wall mounted panel radiators, laminate flooring featuring gas fireplace with marble surround.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 2" x 10' 10" ( 4.93m x 3.30m )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units and work surfaces, incorporating stainless steel one and half bowl sink drainer, integral electric oven induction hob, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, double glazed window to the rear aspect and double glazed door to the side leading out to Garden. The dining area has laminate flooring, double glazed patio doors to the rear into the Conservatory and ample space for a table and chairs.
Conservatory 9' 6" x 8' 9" ( 2.90m x 2.67m )
Timber construction with dual aspect double glazed windows to the rear and side with door to the side aspect leading out to Garden.
Bedroom One 15' 9" x 10' 8" ( 4.80m x 3.25m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and built in wardrobes.
Fitted with a wash hand basin, low level flush WC, shower cubicle, heated towel rail, complete with full tiling and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 9' ( 3.02m x 2.74m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' 5" ( 2.64m x 2.26m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
A Three Piece Suite briefly comprising low level flush WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, heated towel rail, complete with full tiling and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Landscaped rear Garden being laid to lawn with patio area, enclosed to perimeters with door to Garage. Off road Parking for multiple vehicles to the front of the property.
Double Garage 16' 8" x 16' 6" ( 5.08m x 5.03m )
With power lighting, two up and over doors- one being electric, door leading out to the Garden, two double glazed windows to the side aspect and fully alarmed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62492543.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.