4 bedroom detached house for saleHIGHCLIFFE ON SEA
Sold by Us
- Stylish detached house of approx. 1970sqft
- Four bedrooms
- Four bath/shower rooms (two en-suite)
- Light & airy reception hall with staircase & galleried landing
- Lovely large sitting room with feature Inglenook fireplace & inset log burner
- Contemporary kitchen/dining room
- Generous utility room with ground floor cloakroom
- Separate ground floor reception room
- Integral store, off-road parking & well landscaped South facing garden
- Council Tax 'E' £2094.62 EPC 'C'
A fabulous detached house offering stylish external elevations and a bright contemporary interior with extremely well presented accommodation totalling 1970sqft. This lovely home has been significantly improved in recent years with the addition of a two storey extension to one side which could be used for annexe purposes if required and stands on a gorgeous South facing level plot with sunny gardens housing a substantial chalet. Situated just off of the prestigious Hinton Wood Avenue within the Highcliffe schools catchment area and just a short walk to both Highcliffe Junior and Comprehensive Schools with the centre of Highcliffe and the beach being approximately one mile away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62494145.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100327002757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mitchells Estate Agents, Highcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.