5 bedroom barn conversion for saleEast Street, Lindley, Huddersfield
Sold STC £360,000
- **GUIDE PRICE £360,000-380,000**
- Impressive Barn Conversion
- Five Bedrooms; En-suite to Master
- Abundance of Characterful Features
- Renovated to a High Specification Throughout
- Integral Garage, Cottage Style Garden
- Under Floor Heating to the Ground Floor
- Solid Oak Doors Throughout
**GUIDE PRICE £360,000-380,000**
Impressive barn conversion with five bedrooms and en-suite facilities. Oozing charm and characterful features and renovated to an extremely high standard throughout with an integral garage and a cottage garden.
Offered to the market with open arms is this unique five bedroom barn conversion. Located in the well regarded area of Lindley. Renovated to an extremely high specification by the current owners, it will not fail to impress the most discerning of buyers. Conveniently positioned a short distance from Lindley Junior and Infant school and close to a wide range of local shops, bars and restaurants such as the popular Eric's. Briefly comprising an entrance hallway with Yorkshire stone flooring, a fireproof glass window overlooking the impressive open plan living area, a kitchen diner fitted to a high specification and a utility room with a solid oak door leading through to the integrated garage, a WC. A few stairs from the entrance hallway lead you down to the open plan living area, with character features including exposed beams to the ceiling, an exposed feature stone wall and a wood burning stove. To the first floor are four bedrooms; master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a larger than average en-suite with a separate shower cubicle and free standing bath and the house bathroom. To the second floor is the fifth bedroom; currently used as a study. Externally to the front of the property is a paved area providing off street parking and a low maintenance pebbled area ideal for sitting out. The integrated garage has electric doors, power, light and plumbing. The whole ground floor has under-floor heating and solid oak doors. An internal viewing is essential.
Enter the property via the double glazed door to the front into the spacious hallway. The hallway has a cupboard and stone flooring. Glass fronted fire doors lead down to the lounge and a window looks into the lounge.
Fitted with a suite comprising a wash hand basin and WC. The room has an extractor fan.
Lounge 32' 3" max x 18' max ( 9.83m max x 5.49m max )
An exceptionally good sized lounge with a wood burning stove set into a stone fireplace, exposed beams, a stone wall, oak flooring and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 10' 11" ( 4.09m x 3.33m )
The kitchen is fitted with a good range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and a sink and drainer. The room has a Countrychef gas oven and gas hob with cooker hood, an integrated dishwasher, double glazed windows to the front and side elevations and a stone floor.
Utility Room 4' 11" x 7' 3" ( 1.50m x 2.21m )
The utility room is fitted with cupboards and work surfaces with a stainless steel sink and drainer. The room has plumbing for a washing machine and a door leads to the garage.
A staircase from the ground floor hallway leads upto the first floor landing which has a useful cupboard.
Bedroom One 17' 7" x 12' 11" max ( 5.36m x 3.94m max )
A double bedroom with built in wardrobes, a radiator and feature beams. The room has a sloping ceiling, a double glazed window to the front elevation and a skylight.
Fitted with a suite comprising a freestanding roll top bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. The room is part tiled and has a character radiator, an extractor fan, a shaver point and a skylight.
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 11' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.40m x 2.69m )
This double bedroom has a radiator, character beam and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Three 14' 9" x 10' 6" ( 4.50m x 3.20m )
A third double bedroom with a sloping ceiling, character beams, a radiator, a double glazed window to the side elevation and a skylight.
Bedroom Four 14' 9" x 9' 10" ( 4.50m x 3.00m )
This fourth double bedroom has a sloping ceiling, character beam, radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Fitted with a suite comprising a bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. The part tiled room features exposed beams, a character radiator, shaver point, extractor fan and a skylight.
Bedroom Five/ Attic / Study Irregular Shaped Room 29' 11" x 14' 8" max ( 9.12m x 4.47m max )
An exceptionally spacious and versatile room with a storage cupboard, radiator, two skylights and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property is a pretty cottage garden comprising a flagged area which can be used for parking and a stone seating area and flower beds
The garage has power, light, plumbing and an up and over electric door. The boiler is housed here.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62494790.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF108000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.