3 bedroom terraced house for saleWakefield Road, Denby Dale, Huddersfield
- GUIDE PRICE £210,000 - £225,000
- Village Location With Local Amenties, Schooling & Railway Station
- Superb Dining Kitchen
- Three Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Gardens To Front & Rear
GUIDE PRICE £210,000 - £225,000
PRESENTED TO A HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT WITH BEAUTIFUL PERIOD FEATURES IS THIS SUPERB MID TERRACE PROPERTY IN THE CENTRE OF DENBY DALE VILLAGE. OFFERING SPACIOUS ACCOMODATION OVER THREE FLOORS BOASTING THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS.
GUIDE PRICE £210,000 - £225,000
The property is located in Denby Dale , a village and civil parish in the metropolitan borough of Kirklees in West Yorkshire, to the south east of Huddersfield. A good bus service operated locally and there are excellent road network links to Huddersfield, Wakefield, Barnsley and Sheffield.
William H Brown are pleased to present for sale this wonderful three bedroom mid terrace property in the heart of the popular village of Denby Dale. The property is ideally situated for local amenties, well regarded local schools and the local railway station. Well placed for the M1, the property is ideal for those looking to commute to nearby towns and cities.
The property has been renovated throughout by the current owners and offers beautifully presented spacious accomodation over three floors and briefly comprises an entrance hallway, sitting room and dining kitchen to the ground floor, to the first floor is a landing, two double bedrooms and a bathroom and to the second floor is a further double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom. The property also has a useful celler which is curremntly utilised as a workshop.
Externally the property boasts a well presented lawned garden to the front bordered by mature hedging. To the rear of the house is a flagged garden with a bike shed. A gate leads to the lane which provides off street parking for one vechicle.
Enter the property to the front through a glazed hardwood door into a carpeted entrance hallway. There is a radiator and carpeted stairs rise to the first floor landing. A door leads into the sitting room.
Sitting Room 16' max inot bay window x 13' 1" max into recess ( 4.88m max inot bay window x 3.99m max into recess )
An elegant room mixing period features with a modern finish. The room has a double glazed bay window to the front elevation overlooking the garden. The main focus of the room is a multifuel stove set upon a slate hearth positioned in front of a cast iron fireplace. The room further benefits from a high celing aand coving and two radiators. A door leads into the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 17' 11" max x 13' max plus recess ( 5.46m max x 3.96m max plus recess )
A stunning dining kitchen which is spacious and fitted with a a good range of wall and base units with solid oak worktops over. Integrated appliances include a fridge and a dishwasher. In the middle of the room is an island unit with a belfast sink set within the solid oak work top. There is space for a range cooker within the tiled chimney breast with brick detail. The room benefits from a radiator and solid pine floorboards. A door leads into a utility cupboard with space and plumbing for a washing machine and dryer.
There is ample space for a dining table and chairs. With a double glazed window to the rear elevation.Double glazed patio doors lead out to the rear flagged garden.
A door leads down to the cellar which offers a fantastic workshop benefiting from central heating, power and light.
From the entrance hallway carpeted stairs rise to the first floor landing. The landing is carpeted anf fitted with a bespoke desk and shelving making an ideal area for working or studying. There is a double glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator. Carpeted stairs rise to the second floor bedroom. Doors lead into the bedrooms two and three and the bathroom.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 10' 1" plus built in robes ( 3.99m x 3.07m plus built in robes )
A beautifully presented carpeted double bedroom which is fitted with two sets of built in wardrobes. The room boasts a cast iron feature fireplace, a radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation with delightful long distance views.
Bedroom Three 13' 5" x 10' 3" max into recess ( 4.09m x 3.12m max into recess )
A second spacious double bedroom. Once again the room has been stylishly decorated and features a cast iron fireplace. The room is carpeted, has a radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Fitted with a high quality modern suite comprsing a bath with period style mixer taps, a tiled shower cubicle, a wash hand basin set within a vanity unit with cupboards beneath and a WC. There is recessed spotlighting, part tiled walls, a wall mounted heated towel rail and a double glazed opaque glass window to the rear.
Master Bedroom 16' 5" max into eaves x 11' 6" ( 5.00m max into eaves x 3.51m )
(resticted head height) Carpeted stairs lead from the first floor landing into the master bedroom. A light and airy double bedroom with two large Velux windows ot the front and a further two Velux windows to the rear. The room is carpeted and benefits from three under eaves storage cupboards. The room is open to an ensuite bathroom.
En Suite Bathroom
Fitted with a modern suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps and shower over, a comptempary wash hand basin set upon a slate and timber cabinet and a WC. The room has recessed spotlighting, is part tiled, has a school style radiator with heated towel rail and a velux window.
The property can be accessed via a gate to the front on Wakefield Road. the front garden is well presented and mainly laid to lawn, with well stocked raised beds and bordered by matures hedging. Timber steps lead to the front door.
To the rear of the property accessed via a lane running from Leak Hall Road is parking for one vechicke. A gate leads into a flagged area which is ideal for sitting out in the summer months. There is also a 'state of the art' bike shed. Double glazed doors lead into the dining kitchen.
Leave Holmfirth via Victoria Street and turn left on to Station Road and on to Holmfirth Road. Continue in to New Mill. Here bear left on to the A635 in the direction of Barnsley. Continue forward and at the staggered junction at the Sovereign public house, proceed straight across towards Barnsley. Stay left on to the A636 towards Wakefield and Denby Dale. As you come in to Denby Dale turn left onto Leak Hall Road. Immediately to your right is a lane to the rear of the property, clearly marked by our 'for sale board'.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62494838.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.