4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Pightle, Oving, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP22
- Contemporary detached house
- Four double bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Three reception rooms, conservatory
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast/family room
- Lawned rear garden backing onto open paddock land
- Integral garage, off street parking
- Far reaching panoramic views over open countryside
- Aylesbury grammar schools catchment
A contemporary four double bedroom detached house in a cul-de-sac location and refurbished to a high specification with panoramic far reaching views over countryside. Backing onto paddock land, Chalfont House has been refurbished by the current owners to provide contemporary accommodation of 2,083 sq. ft. This includes an open plan kitchen/breakfast/family room which has high gloss units with LED lighting, underfloor heating and bi-folding doors to the rear garden overlooking open fields. The internal doors have been replaced using solid oak, and a conservatory and utility room have been added. Oving has a newly designed village hall, tennis courts, a children's playground, a public house and a church. Whitchurch is approximately 1 mile away and has a Supermart/post office, a combined school, a public house and a beauty salon. A mainline railway station is situated in Aylesbury Town Centre (approximately 6.5 miles away), with Marylebone reached in 60 minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62494958.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL160194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.