2 bedroom flat for saleHalf Edge Lane, Monton
Withdrawn from Market
- Spacious two double bedroom 1st floor apartment a short walk from Monton Village
- 15ft lounge and open plan modern fitted kitchen
- No chain attached, early viewing highly advised
- Recently renovated to a high internal standard throughout including new kitchen, bathroom and much more
- Fully double glazed and heated by electric heaters throughout
- On site parking
- Affordable management charges of £60 per month
- Would make the ideal first home or potential investment
- Close to excellent transport links, including the M602. The metrolink and train stations are a short walk away
- Walking distance to Monton Village with its fine array of bars, restaurants and shops
Looking for a property within walking distance to MONTON VILLAGE? Then look no further than this SPACIOUS TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM 1ST FLOOR apartment that benefits from an open plan lounge and kitchen, two large bedrooms and a modern three piece bathroom. Having been comprehensively renovated the property is available with NO CHAIN and would make the ideal first home or potential investment. Fully double glazed and heated. Externally the property has ample parking available. The property is ideally located close to excellent transport links including the metro and train stations and is within walking distance of Monton Village with its fine array of bars, restaurants and shops! Book your viewing today by calling 01617074900
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7247962. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hills Residential, Eccles . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.