4 bedroom property for saleChelford Road, Henbury
- Lovely small Elizabethan farmstead nestling on its own private lake
- Charming timbered four bedroom house, extensive two storey brick buildings with games room and saloon
- Wonderful grounds, including 1.5 acre lake, gardens, paddocks and woodland, in all over 13 acres
- Floodlit hard tennis court
- Planning permission for a four bedroom barn conversion in the barn buildings
A charming small Grade II listed farmstead nestling on its own private lake, with a lovely black and white farmhouse and a superb range of brick two storey outbuildings, situated in a super rural location with surrounding cottage gardens, woodland and paddocks, in all just over 13 acres.
House - hall, lounge, snug, study, sitting room, dining room, breakfast room, kitchen with aga, four bedrooms, two bathrooms (one en suite).
Outbuildings - mainly two storey brick L shaped range with superb first floor triple games room and adjacent saloon with lovely lake views.
Superb surrounding gardens, woodland and paddocks, 1.5 acre lake with two private islands, 8 acre field, in all over 13 acres.
Floodlit hard tennis court.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6361477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stuart Rushton & Co, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.