4 bedroom town house for saleWaterfields, Retford
Sold STC £140,000
- Four Bedroom Town House
- Lounge, Kitchen Diner
- Ensuite to the Master
- Rear Garden
- Garage and Driveway
PUBLIC NOTICE - W H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £136,000 for 46 Waterfields, Retford DN22 6RE. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact W H Brown Retford 01777704248 before exchange of contracts.
W H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this fantastic four bedroom end of terrace town house with ample living space for a growing family. The property is positioned on the highly regarded Waterfields development, which is ideally located for superb local schools and excellent commuter links. The property is positioned within one mile of Retford town centre which boasts an array of amenities including shops, boutiques restaurants and pubs. There is also a market three days a week and a monthly farmers market. For those who enjoy walking, there is an award winning park, Kings park positioned off the town centre with playpark, rose garden and bowling green as well as lovely routes along the Chesterfield canal and the River Idle. In addition to this the local schools are superb, making this an ideal choice for families.
There are also fantastic transport links including an intercity train link to London in 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major cities. The only A1 is accessed within 4 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood international airport is just 13 miles away.
Wash hand basin and w.c. in white, double glazed window, complementary flooring and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 15' 11" max x 11' 7" max ( 4.85m max x 3.53m max )
A fitted kitchen with a range of beech shaker style wall and base units with an integrated electric oven and gas hob. There is also space for a washing machine and fridge freezer. Central heating radiator and double glazed french doors.
Lounge 15' 11" x 11' 11" ( 4.85m x 3.63m )
Two double glazed windows overlooking the allotments to the rear, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" max x 9' 4" ( 2.87m max x 2.84m )
Double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Three piece suite in white, central heating radiator, airing cupboard, complementary flooring and splashback tiling.
Landing with loft access
Bedroom One 12' max x 10' 3" plus recess plus wardrobes ( 3.66m max x 3.12m plus recess plus wardrobes )
Built in wardrobes, double glazed window and laminate flooring.
Wash hand basin, w.c. and shower cubicle Complementary flooring, central heating radiator and splashback tiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" plus recess x 9' 7" max ( 3.20m plus recess x 2.92m max )
Built in wardrobes, double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Four 11' 11" max x 6' 1" plus recess ( 3.63m max x 1.85m plus recess )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Open plan lawn to the front. To the rear is an enclosed garden with lawn and patio area.
Single garage with an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62496371.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.