6 bedroom detached house for saleSwainson Close, Crick, Northampton
Sold STC £399,950
- PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED
- Six Bedrooms - Two En-Suites
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Conservatory, Study & Utility Room
- Double Garage
- Viewing Recommended
SHIPWAYS ARE DELIGHTED TO OFFER THIS IMPRESSIVE DETACHED PROPERTY IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION WITHIN EASY ACCESS OF LOCAL AMENITIES AND SCHOOLING. 'OFFERS AND PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED'
Shipways are delighted to offer this impressive detached property situated in a sought after location within easy access of local amenities and schooling. Accommodation comprises six bedrooms, two en-suites, lounge, dining room, study, kitchen, utility room, conservatory, family bathroom, double garage and gardens
Having double glazed door to front aspect, radiator, stairs rising to first floor, laminate flooring and understairs storage
Having radiator, low flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan and tiling to splashbacks
Study 8' 11" Into Bay x 11' 7" ( 2.72m Into Bay x 3.53m )
Having UPVc double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator and telephone point
Lounge 14' 2" x 16' 2" Into Recess ( 4.32m x 4.93m Into Recess )
Having UPVc double glazed window to rear aspect, UPVc double glazed French doors to side aspect, gas fire, wall lights, fan, television and telephone points
Dining Room 10' 11" x 11' 7" ( 3.33m x 3.53m )
Having UPVc double glazed French doors to rear aspect and radiator
Kitchen 14' Into Bay x 11' 7" ( 4.27m Into Bay x 3.53m )
Having UPVc double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, one and half bowl sink drainer unit, waste disposal unit, range style cooker and hob with cooker hood over, integral dishwasher, integral fridge/freezer, integral microwave and tiled flooring
Utility Room 5' 10" x 7' 9" ( 1.78m x 2.36m )
Having UPVc double glazed door to side aspect, radiator, central heating boiler, wall and base units, work surfaces, sink drainer unit, space for washing machine, tiling to splashbacks and tiled flooring
Conservatory 13' 7" x 13' 9" ( 4.14m x 4.19m )
Being of brick construction with UPVc double glazed windows to side and rear aspects, UPVc double glazed French doors to rear aspect, pitched glazed roof and tiled flooring
First Floor Landing
UPVc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, doors to bedrooms 2, 3, 4 and 5, family bathroom and stairs rising to second floor
Bedroom Two 14' 2" Max x 14' 3" Plus Wardrobe ( 4.32m Max x 4.34m Plus Wardrobe )
Having UPVc double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, built-in wardrobes and television point
Having opaque UPVc double glazed window to side aspect, heated towel radiator, shower cubicle, low flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point and part tiling to walls
Bedroom Three 14' 4" Max x 11' 7" ( 4.37m Max x 3.53m )
Having UPVc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and telephone point
Bedroom Four 9' x 11' 8" ( 2.74m x 3.56m )
Having UPVc double glazed windows to side and rear aspects, radiator and television point
Bedroom Five 9' x 11' 8" ( 2.74m x 3.56m )
Having UPVc double glazed windows to front and side aspects, radiator and television points
Having UPVc double glazed window to side aspect, heated towel radiator, bath, shower cubicle, low flush WC, wash hand basin, shaver point, extractor fan and part tiling to walls
Second Floor Landing
Having Velux window to rear, radiator, doors to bedrooms 1 and 6 and storage cupboard
Bedroom One 15' 10" x 12' 2" Restricted Head Height ( 4.83m x 3.71m Restricted Head Height )
Having UPVc double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, television and telephone points
Having UPVc double glazed window to side aspect, heated towel radiator, shower cubicle, low flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan and full height tiling to walls
Bedroom Six 13' 4" Restricted Head Height x 11' 9" ( 4.06m Restricted Head Height x 3.58m )
Having UPVc double glazed window to side aspect, radiator and television point
Being laid mainly to lawn with a patio area, flower borders, timber fence and brick wall surrounding and offering access to garage and rear access to property
The double garage benefits from an electric door, power and light
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62496380.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY104765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.