4 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Branston, LINCOLN
Offers Over £300,000
- Stone Built Detached Character Property
- Four Bedrooms & Extensive Living Accommodation
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom Suites
- Beautifully Lawned Garden & Garage with Store
- Popular Village Location
This beautiful stone built detached character property is situated in a prime central position within the ever popular and sought after village of Branston and previously served as a Post Office and store.
This beautiful stone built detached character property is situated in a prime central position within the ever popular and sought after village of Branston and previously served as a Post Office and store. The property benefits from extensive accommodation throughout, spacious garage with store room and a well maintained rear garden. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Shop Front, Lounge/Diner, Breakfast Kitchen, Various Rooms used as Stores, Reception, Two Cloakrooms, Study, Sitting Room, Four Bedrooms with an En-suite to the Master and a Family Bathroom. The property offers itself to a variety of purchaser's potential needs (subject to the relevant planning permissions) and needs to be viewed immediately to fully appreciate the space of accommodation being offered to the market.
With front entrance door, two double glazed windows to the front aspect and access through to three well sized rooms (previously used as storage), further cloakroom and stairs rising to the first floor.
Lounge / Diner
A spacious, light and airy reception space having dual aspect double glazed bay windows to the side and rear, two wall mounted panel radiators, power points, coving, decorative ceiling roses and a feature fireplace.
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated appliances including an electric double oven and a four burner gas hob with cooker hood and space and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher; complete with tiled flooring, LED ceiling spot lights, coving, wall mounted panel radiator, double glazed window and door to the rear aspect, ample space for a dining table and chairs and doors to the further accommodation.
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, power points, wall mounted panel radiator, stairs up to the loft room (currently utilised as a study/storage) and a further door leading into:-
With low level WC and wash hand basin.
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect and power points.
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, coving, power points and a wall mounted panel radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, loft access, wall mounted panel radiator, storage cupboard and doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
A spacious double bedroom having two double glazed windows to the front aspect, coving, power points, wall mounted panel radiator, a range of fitted wardrobes and a door leading into:-
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a tiled shower cubicle; complete with extractor fan.
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, coving, power points and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, coving and power points.
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, coving and power points.
Being fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a low level WC, vanity wash hand basin, shower cubicle and a panelled bath; complete with a double glazed window to the rear aspect, part tiled walls and a wall mounted panel radiator.
The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with a patio area ideal for seating; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters with mature and decorative shrubs to borders and personal door to the garage.
With electric roller door, power, lighting, personal door to the side aspect and access into a further store with window to the side aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.