2 bedroom flat for saleSteeles Road, Belsize Park, London, NW3
Under Offer £1,200,000
- Two double bedrooms
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Balcony and communal gardens
- Two secure underground parking spaces
- Excellent decorative condition
- Long Leasehold
Situated on this sought after road in Belsize Park, close to the local shops and restaurants of Englands Lane, is this fantastic apartment set on the fourth floor of this popular purpose built block with a lift. The apartment is in excellent decorative condition throughout with interior design by Designers Guild. It comprises two double bedrooms, a bright and spacious reception room, an open plan modern fitted kitchen with Italian granite worktops and two contemporary bathrooms (one en suite). The property benefits from Lutron lighting, real American Walnut flooring and further boasts a balcony with fantastic views over London, communal gardens and two secure underground parking spaces. Waverley Court is ideally located for the green open spaces of Primrose Hill and is within easy reach of Belsize Park Underground and Chalk Farm Underground stations and the local amenities of Haverstock Hill.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62496926.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEP160708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greene & Co, Belsize Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.