4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleInce Orchards, Elton, CHESTER
Guide Price £325,000
- GUIDE PRICE £325,000 - £360,000
- Four bedroom detached family home
- Garage and off road parking
- Conservatory to rear
- Master bedroom with dressing room and ensuite
GUIDE PRICE £325,000 - £360,000
Tucked away at the bottom of Ince Orchards is this detached bungalow that offers spacious and versatile accommodation throughout which will more than please the new owner. Viewing a must to fully appreciate!
GUIDE PRICE £325,000 - £360,000
Tucked away at the bottom of Ince Orchards is this detached bungalow that offers spacious and versatile accommodation throughout which will more than please the new owner. On arriving at property you are greeted with well kept gardens and off road parking. Then on entering the property there is Entrance Porch, Hallway with doors leading onto, Lounge opening onto a dining room, Conservatory. There is a fitted breakfast kitchen with Utility area. This bungalow has four bedrooms the master of which has dressing room and a fabulous five piece ensuite bathroom plus a further family bathroom. The rear of the property has an enclosed garden which is paved with steps down to lawn area. The property is warmed by gas central heating and double glazed throughout.
Viewing a must to fully appreciate the location and all that is on offer.
PVC double glazed door and window to the side elevation, wood single glazed door and window to the Hall.
Entrance Hall 15' 3" x 5' 10" ( 4.65m x 1.78m )
Loft hatch, airing cupboard, radiator and dado rail.
Study 7' 7" x 5' 9" ( 2.31m x 1.75m )
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
Lounge 14' 3" x 20' 8" ( 4.34m x 6.30m )
Two PVC double glazed windows to the front elevation, two radiators, log burner with marble surround and slate hearth, coved ceiling and archway to the Dining Room.
Dining Room 8' 10" x 20' 8" ( 2.69m x 6.30m )
PVC Double glazed sliding door leading to the Conservatory, door to the Study, a radiator and coved ceiling.
Kitchen 18' x 11' 4" ( 5.49m x 3.45m )
PVC Double glazed window to the rear elevation, ceiling light with fan and dimmer switch, wall and base units with work surface over and tiled floor. One and half sink with drainer and mixer tap over, electric hob, electric oven, built in dishwasher, under counter fridge and freezer, radiator, wood stable door.
Utility Room 7' 8" x 4' 5" ( 2.34m x 1.35m )
PVC double glazed door to the side elevation, PVC double glazed doors to the side elevation, space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
Conservatory 17' 11" x 11' 10" ( 5.46m x 3.61m )
PVC double glazed door to the rear elevation and two radiators.
Bedroom One 20' 3" x 11' 1" ( 6.17m x 3.38m )
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, door to the Dressing Room which also has a radiator.
PVC double glazed window to the rear and side elevations, four piece bath suite comprising claw foot bath with mixer tap over, shower enclosure, pedestal wash basin with hot and cold taps, low level w.c., bidet, radiator and fully tiled walls and floor.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 12' 10" into wardrobe ( 3.53m x 3.91m into wardrobe )
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 10' 1" ( 3.53m x 3.07m )
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 10" x 16' 11" ( 3.00m x 5.16m )
Two PVC double glazed windows to the rear elevation and a radiator.
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, cast iron bath with mixer tap, vanity unit with inset wash basin with mixer tap, shower enclosure, low level w.c., heated towel rail and fully tiled walls and floor.
Two driveways one of which leads to the garage, with parking for several cars, lawned area with well established borders.
Patio area with steps leading down to the lawn and established borders.
Garage 17' 7" x 10' 4" ( 5.36m x 3.15m )
PVC double glazed window to the side elevation, wood door to the side elevation, door leading to the W.C. and wash basin, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62499533.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.