4 bedroom town house for saleThe Point, Wakefield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £170,000 - £180,000
- Attractive 4 Bedroom Modern Town House
- Deceptively spacious
- Featuring 2 en-suites plus a family bathroom
- Garage and Driveway
- Enclosed low maintenance paved gardens
GUIDE PRICE: £170,000 - £180,000. Attractively Priced this modern Town House is located on the outskirts of Wakefield City Centre. Great for the professional requiring excellent access to Motorway network links and train stations. Viewing by appointment to appreciate this delightful home.
GUIDE PRICE: £170,000 - £180,000. Attractively Priced this modern Town House is located on the outskirts of Wakefield City Centre. Comprising of entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, access into the integral garage, dining kitchen leading out to the paved patio gardens, lounge, four bedrooms, two with en-suite facilities and fitted wardrobes, family bathroom. To the outside the property has driveway leading to an integral garage and low maintenance paved patio gardens to the rear. Great for the professional requiring excellent access to Motorway network links and train stations. Viewing by appointment to appreciate this delightful home.
Door to the front. Access to the integral garage. Cloak cupboard. Access into the kitchen. Tiled floor continues into the downstairs cloakroom and into the kitchen. Double radiator. Staircase access to the first floor.
Wash basin with twin taps and vanity unit beneath. Low level flush w.c., radiator, tiled floor, extractor fan.
Kitchen 12' x 14' 8" ( 3.66m x 4.47m )
French doors leading to the paved patio garden. Fully fitted kitchen to include base and wall units in an oak veneer style, two kickboard heaters, integrated bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated electric hob, integrated electric oven, pull-out extractor fan, tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Staircase access to the first floor landing. Door to lounge and bedroom 2. Radiator with thermostat, smoke alarm.
Lounge 13' 10" x 14' 10" ( 4.22m x 4.52m )
Two windows to the front aspect. Two radiators with thermostats, telephone point, tv point.
Bedroom 2 14' 10" x 8' 9" ( 4.52m x 2.67m )
Two upvc double glazed windows to the rear aspect. Radiator. Access into the en-suite.
Shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, low level flush w.c., towel/radiator finished in chrome, extractor fan. partly tiled walls.
Second Floor Landing
Staircase access to the second floor landing. Storage cupboard, loft access. Access to bedroom 3 and bedroom and family bathroom.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" Max. Built-in wardrobes x 14' 9" ( 3.86m Max. Built-in wardrobes x 4.50m )
Two upvc windows to the front aspect. Two radiators with thermostats, full height wardrobes to include a double and a single and a matching set of drawers. Access to en-suite.
Porcelain style wash basin with mixer tap, High gloss units, built-in w.c. with a low level flush, sliding doors to a corner shower cubicle, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, upvc cladded ceiling, downlights and extractor fan, towel/radiator finished in chrome.
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 7' 1" ( 2.72m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, tv point.
Bedroom 4 7' 8" x 7' 4" ( 2.34m x 2.24m )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator with thermostat.
Pedestal wash basin with mixer tap and splashback, radiator with thermostat, low level flush w.c., panelled bath, partly tiled walls.
Driveway leading to an integral garage with an up and over door. Enclosed rear gardens being low maintenance being an attractive paved patio style gardens.
Leave William H Brown via Westgate. Continue onto Horbury Road. Keep right onto Horbury Road and continue around St Michaels Church then take a left onto Alverthorpe Road. At the roundabout take the first exit onto Stafford Terrace. Take a left ontoThe Point, then turn right onto The Point and the property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board straight ahead.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62499539.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.