Land for saleLand Off High Hazles Drive, Huthwaite, Sutton-In-Ashfield
- Freehold residential development site (subject to contract)
- Planning authority - Ashfield District Council
- Planning application ref number: V/2014/0175
- Offers invited for the Freehold interest
- All site inspections are strictly by appointment
A residential development opportunity site with outline planning permission for up to 22 dwellings.
A development site with granted outline planning permission for up to 22 dwellings.
The site is located within the well-established
residential area of Huthwaite on High Hazels
Drive. Huthwaite lies approximately 2.1 miles
from Sutton- in- Ashfield District centre and
approximately 5.4 miles from Mansfield Town
Centre via the A38 and M1. A number of
amenities are located within close proximity.
High Hazels Drive is within easy reach to well
established transport links on Columbia Street
and services provide routes to Huthwaite’s
The site is accessed via High Hazels Drive and
and is adjacent to residential houses. The
Eastern boundary over looks modern, 2 storey
houses while the western boundary borders
the gardens from Columbia Street. The North
boundary borders another vacant parcel of
The site is currently made up of grassed areas
with overgrown weeding and trees.
The site measures just over an acre in size and
is of a fairly regular shape
The Freehold interest in the site is available
subject to contract.
Outline planning has been approved for up to
22 houses. The final scheme submitted under
the below application number is for 18 units.
A copy of the planning decision notice,
application ref number: V/2014/0175 is
available upon request
The site is to be sold with full vacant
possession upon the legal completion of the
Prospective purchasers must satisfy
themselves through their own enquiries
through the relevant authorities as to the
availability, suitability and capacity of all
Michael Feenan, Land Manager
Connells Land Department
4-6 High Street
T: 0121 354 4861
M: 07779 618 995
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62499788.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MFD203086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Mansfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.