4 bedroom detached house for saleClimping Street, Climping, West Sussex
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room, Dining Room
- Inner Hall, Wet Room
- Ground Floor Bedroom/Drawing Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility Room
- First Floor Split Level Landing
- 3 First Floor Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Pretty gardens and paddock with two stables
- Total plot of approximately one and a quarter acres
- Detached Garage with Studio above
A handsome period home situated in this idyllic hamlet adjoining open farmland and just under half a mile from Climping beach.
Believed to date back to the 16th century and Listed Grade II, this beautiful home embodies all that is best for a country residence. The approach is flanked by a pretty red brick dwarf wall with wrought iron railings leading to a covered entrance. The accommodation is versatile and arranged over two floors with a welcoming Entrance Hall, spacious 'L' shaped Sitting Room with fireplace and double doors to the Rear Gardens, formal Dining Room and a Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Aga and Utility Room. Of note is the ground floor east wing (Barons Hall) consisting of an Inner Hall, Wet Room and large Bedroom suite with inglenook fireplace and direct access to the walled, lawned gardens. There are three further Bedrooms to the first floor and a Family Bathroom.
The grounds, which are approaching one and a quarter acres, are divided into three main sections with an intimate courtyard with covered well, open paddock and flint enclosed walled gardens. The Detached Garage with Studio above is accessed from the single gated driveway and there are two loose boxes situated down by the paddock.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62500532.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ARU160032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Arundel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.