2 bedroom terraced house for saleBrewery Cottages, Brewery Yard
- We Are Delighted to Offer For Sale This Superbly Presented Double Fronted Two Bedroom End Terrace Property
- Set Within a Small Exclusive Development of Only Five Properties in This Prime Central Yarm Location
- Stunning L'Shaped Lounge with Excellent Décor & High Quality Fittings
- Kitchen/Diner with a Generous Range of Fitted Units, Built in Oven & Hob & Integrated Washing Machine
- Useful Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- Master Bedroom with An En-Suite Shower Room
- Spacious Second Bedroom & Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite
- Secure Entry System to the Development via Electric Gates & Allocated Parking For One Vehicle
- Gas Central Heating System, Double Glazed Windows & Security Alarm System
- Ideally Placed For the Vast Range of Amenities Offered by the Cosmopolitan Yarm High Street
We Are Delighted to Offer For Sale This Superbly Presented Double Fronted Two Bedroom End Terrace Property. Set Within a Small Exclusive Development of Only Five Properties in This Prime Central Yarm Location.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62502203.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.