3 bedroom mews house for saleFarrington Close, Norton
- WELL PRESENTED TOWN HOUSE IN NORTON
- THREE LARGE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS DUAL ASPECT LOUNGE WITH SOLID FUEL FIRE PLACE
- LARGE FITTED KITCHEN DINER
- GROUND FLOOR TOILET ROOM
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM WITH BATH AND OVER HEAD SHOWER
- GARDENS TO THE FRONT AND REAR
- LARGE FIELD BEYOND THE REAR GARDEN
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
WITH A SMILE AND A SONG LIFE IS JUST A BRIGHT SUNNY DAY! Rejoice and let your cares fade away as we bring you news of a wonderful new property that we have available for you! With a spacious dual aspect lounge, large fitted kitchen and ground floor W.C. this house in NORTON is waiting to welcome you in! Boasting THREE good sized bedrooms and large bathroom, there's plenty of space to kick back your heels and relax. Enjoy the great outdoors with gardens to the front and back, and a huge field beyond the rear gate is the perfect place to blow those cobwebs away! So what are you waiting for...call us to arrange your viewing and let us put a smile on your face!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62505722.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7189819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Samuel Makepeace Bespoke Estate Agents, Milton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.