2 bedroom terraced house for saleMilton Street, Ipswich
Sold STC £165,000
- Mid Terrace House
- Two Bedrooms
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge./Diner
- Highly Sought After Location & School Catchment
This lovely two bedroom mid-terraced house comes with no onward chain and is located in the highly sought after area of IP4, catchment to Britannia Primary and Copleston High School. Only a short walk to Ipswich Hospital and to town centre.
The property provides easy access on to the main arterial routes in and out of Ipswich including the A12 and the A14 also surrounding areas such as Kesgrave, Martlesham, Woodbridge and Felixstowe.
Accommodation As Follows
Entrance Door Into:
Lounge / Diner 21' 5" x 12' ( 6.53m x 3.66m )
This large open planned lounge diner has a double glazed window to the front and to the rear and the stairs leading up to the first floor.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 6' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.06m )
The kitchen has a double glazed window to the side, original tiled flooring and tiled splash backs. Single sink unit with mixer tap over, adjoining work surface with drawers under and matching eye and base level cupboards. Space for washing machine, fridge and cooker. Built-in extractor fan housed in cupboard over.
The hallway has a double glazed entrance door to the side leading to rear garden and a built-in cupboard housing wall mounted boiler.
The bathroom has a three piece suite comprising of enclosed bath with shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c. Also with tiled splash backs and a obscure double glazed window to the side.
First Floor Landing
The landing features access to the loft.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 10' 1" ( 3.20m x 3.07m )
The master bedroom features a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 9' 1" ( 3.23m x 2.77m )
Bedroom two features a double glazed window to the front and a built-in cupboard.
The front garden is enclosed by a small brick wall with gate access and pathway leading to the front door and shingled features.
The rear garden is enclosed by panelled fencing with walk through access to next door garden. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with shed to remain, paved patio area and shingled features.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPW100285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.