2 bedroom penthouse for saleThe Waterside, Hellesdon, Norwich
Guide Price £260,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!
- 998 year lease
- Sought after river side location
- Separate garage & parking
- Penthouse apartment
- Sizeable & flexible living accommodation
- No ground rent & modest service charges
GUIDE PRICE £260,000 - £270,000.
MOTIVATED VENDOR, PRICED TO SELL!
An almost unbelievable opportunity to acquire a luxury penthouse apartment located by the River side in Hellesdon, a highly sought after location due to its picturesque and serene surrounds.
Smooth ceiling, coving, wall mounted secure telephone entry system, storage cupboard, airing cupboard and radiator.
Master Bedroom 16' 2" x 19' 6" max ( 4.93m x 5.94m max )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, two built in wardrobes, smooth ceiling and TV point.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle with bi-folding door, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled splashbacks, radiator, extractor fan and double glazed velux window.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 12' 5" ( 4.06m x 3.78m )
Fitted with a quality range of fitted wall and base units with rolltop worksurfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, gas hob with extractor hood, electric oven and grill, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, space for fridge freezer, vinyl flooring and double glazed velux window.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and glass shower screen, wash hand basin and low level WC with part tiled walls, radiator and double glazed velux window.
Bedroom Two 16' 2" x 16' 2" into dormer ( 4.93m x 4.93m into dormer )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, plastered ceiling, built in wardrobe and eaves storage.
Lounge 19' 2" x 15' 6" into dormer ( 5.84m x 4.72m into dormer )
uPVC double glazed window, radiator, smooth ceiling and TV point.
The property has a garage with up and door and eaves storage, and an external storage area. There is also a ground floor storage space which is suitable for most purposes including bicycle, small boat, etc.
The property has had a brand new combi-boiler fitted with guarantee.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62506163.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.