4 bedroom link detached house for saleMarsett Way, Leeds
Sold STC £195,000
- GUIDE PRICE £195,000 - £205,000
- Link Detached
- Four Bedrooms
- Sought After Location
- Viewing Highly Recommended
GUIDE PRICE £195,000 - £205,000. A four bedroom link detached family home. Set in the sought after location of Skelton Woods makes this property an opportunity not to be missed. Briefly comprising: entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen, four bedrooms, bathroom and gardens with garage.
Offered for sale by William H Brown is this four bedroom link detached family home. Set in the sought after location of Skelton Woods makes this property an opportunity not to be missed. Briefly comprising: entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen, four bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from gardens to the front and rear providing off street parking and a garage, Viewing is highly recommended.
Double glazed door and window to front. Central heating radiator.
Fitted with a w.c, wash hand basin and double glazed window to front.
Lounge 22' 8" x 14' 9" into bay ( 6.91m x 4.50m into bay )
Double glazed window to rear. Gas fire with feature surround. Central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 7' 7" ( 3.15m x 2.31m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Double glazed window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to front. Storage cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 10' 6" to wardrobe x 9' ( 3.20m to wardrobe x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear. Built in wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" max x 9' ( 3.68m max x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 6' 1" ( 2.82m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to front. Storage cupboard. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 11" into alcove x 6' 2" ( 3.33m into alcove x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to front. Central heating radiator.
To the front is a block paved driveway leading to a garage and a lawned garden area.
To the rear is a paved area that leads to a large lawned garden with fence boundary.
Fitted with up and over door and an additional door to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62506205.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGT105044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.