2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for salePentland Avenue, Chelmsford
- Stunning Two Bedroom Bungalow
- 24ft Kitchen/Diner with Vaulted Ceiling
- Modern Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking for Multiple Vehicles and Garage
- Close to Local Shops and Bus Routes
A stunning two bedroom bungalow that needs to be seen to be appreciated in a sought after location within Broomfield. Featuring a spacious fitted kitchen with vaulted ceiling, modern bathroom suite and an enclosed rear garden.
Entrance Door To:
Double glazed bay window to front view with feature fireplace and two vertical designer radiators.
Kitchen with dining area comprising of one and a half bowl asterite inset sink and drainer set into roll edge worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units with tiled splashbacks and laminate flooring. Double oven and electric hob with extractor hood over, integrated fridge and integrated dishwasher, space and plumbing for washing machine, boiler and skylight window above dining area. Electric stove fireplace and radiator with two double glazed windows to side views and two double glazed windows to rear views with double glazed french doors leading to garden.
Double glazed french doors with windows leading to garden and radiator.
Double glazed window to front view and radiator.
Suite with double glazed obscured window to side view with part tiled walls, low level flush w.c, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle and two heated towel rails.
Hardstanding driveway offering parking for multiple vehicles and leading to garage. Mature trees and bushes to side of border enclosed by part fencing and low brick wall.
Raised wood decking seating area with remainder laid to lawn with mature trees and bushes to border enclosed by wood panel fencing. Pond to side with shed to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62506214.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE108190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.