3 bedroom detached house for saleWhirley Close, Middlewich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extended and well-presented detached house
- Cul-de-sac position with south-facing rear garden
- Hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, shower room
- Three bedrooms with fitted wardrobes & bathroom
- Detached brick outbuilding (originally the garage)
- Gas central heating system, PVCu double glazing
- GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £190,000
GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £190,000. This well-presented detached house occupies a good size plot in a cul-de-sac with a delightful south-facing rear garden, block-paved driveway, & detached brick outbuilding (originally a garage). Accommodation includes lounge, spacious kitchen/diner, & two bathrooms.
This well-presented detached house occupies a good size plot in a cul-de-sac position with a delightful south-facing rear garden, block-paved driveway, & detached brick outbuilding (originally a garage). The house has been extended and comprises lounge, spacious kitchen/diner, & two bathrooms.
Double glazed front door. Radiator with decorative cover. Wood effect laminate flooring. Staircase to first floor. Door leading to the lounge.
Lounge 15' 2" x 11' 6" maximum narrowing to 10' 4" ( 4.62m x 3.51m maximum narrowing to 3.15m )
Radiator with decorative cover. Coving to ceiling. PVCu double glazed bow window to front. Wood effect laminate flooring. Door to inner hall.
Walk-in under-stairs cupboard. Wood effect laminate flooring. Coving to the ceiling. Door to shower room. Archway leading to the kitchen.
Shower Room 3' 2" plus shower cubicle x 7' 2" ( 0.97m plus shower cubicle x 2.18m )
Low level WC, Wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Radiator with decorative cover. PVCu opaque double glazed window to rear.
Kitchen/ Diner 22' 1" x 8' 3" narrowing to 6' 9" ( 6.73m x 2.51m narrowing to 2.06m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units consisting of cupboards and drawers, and worktops with tiled splashbacks. One and a half bowl sink unit with single drainer. Spaces and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for tumble dryer. Space and plumbing for American style fridge/freezer. Space for cooker with pull-out filter canopy over. Wood effect laminate flooring. Two radiators. PVCu opaque double glazed window to side. PVCu double glazed windows to side and rear.
First Floor Landing
PVCu double glazed window to side. Two loft hatches, one with pull-down ladder. Over-stairs cupboard with gas central heating boiler. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 13' 4" x 8' 5" ( 4.06m x 2.57m )
Fitted wardrobes. PVCu double glazed window to front. Radiator with decorative cover. Wood effect laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 8' 7" ( 3.28m x 2.62m )
Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to rear. Coving to ceiling. Wood effect laminate flooring. Fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 8' 7" max x 5' 11" ( 2.62m max x 1.80m )
Fitted wardrobes. PVCu double glazed window to front.
Bathroom 5' 9" x 5' 5" ( 1.75m x 1.65m )
Low level WC. Pedestal hand wash basin. Bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Recessed spotlights. Tiled walls. Ladder-style radiator. Coving to ceiling. PVCu opaque double glazed window to rear.
The property is set behind a good size lawn garden with mature tree and shrub border, and a block paved driveway that leads through double timber gates alongside the property to a brick outbuilding at the rear which was originally the garage. There is a timber shed at the other side of the property. The rear garden enjoys a south-facing aspect and has been landscaped to mainly Indian stone paving with feature spotlights and a planted border. The garden is enclosed by fencing.
Outbuilding (original Garage) 16' 6" x 7' 8" ( 5.03m x 2.34m )
There is a brick-built outbuilding which used to be the garage but has had the vehicular entrance door removed and replaced by brick and a PVCu double glazed window. There is a pedestrian door to the side and there is power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62506241.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.