4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGlen Goyne Court, Jackton, Lauren Grove, JACKTON
Offers Over £250,000
***** ALL PLOTS NOW RESERVED **** REMAINING PLOTS AVAILABLE AT CAITLIN GARDENS, STEWARTFIELD ****
***** ASSISTED MOVE AVAILABLE *****
Please call for a personal tour at our beautifully finished viewing home, in the development itself.
Located within an idyllic and semi-rural setting near Jackton Road in East Kilbride, Home Connexions are excited to offer to the market place this fabulous new build, modern semi detached family home boasting an array of top quality fixtures and fittings throughout as well as a designer kitchen and bathrooms by Jackton Moor as seen on Grand Designs. Lauren Grove represents an ideal location for family living with its proximity to nearby commuting roads and rail links allowing easy commuting while offering a quiet quality lifestyle.
***** Given this fabulous location, desirable setting and the fantastic price the selling agents are advising early internal viewings to avoid disappointment.
Also include the following specification:
DESIGNER KITCHEN by ‘Jackton Moor’:
• High quality ‘Hot Point’ appliances:
• Stainless steel single electric oven
• Integrated fridge freezer
• Choice of doors
• Choice of handles
• Choice of worktops
• Choice of carcases
• Stainless steel cooker hood
DESIGNER BATHROOMS & EN SUITE by ‘Jackton Moor’:
• Sanitary ware will be provided in white by 'Ideal Standard' and will be complemented with quality taps by 'Bristan'
• All shower trays and shower doors
• Chrome towel warmers will be fitted as standard to the bathroom, en suites and w/c cloakroom.
• Baths will be served by a thermostatic combined bath filler and hand held spray set.
• Tiling from selected 'Recer Infinity Series' and will be provided to full height around baths and shower enclosures.
• Boiler and water cylinder by Worcester
Internal walls will be finished in magnolia emulsion paint and ceilings will be finished in white. Internal pass doors will be Walnut veneered, with contemporary lever style handles. Skirting’s and facings will be finished in white satinwood paint, with pre-finished crafted timber stair balustrades and handrail with tinted glass insert.
• Ample power, TV and telephone points are provided throughout each property
• Low energy light fittings
• Shaver socket provided in bathroom and in each en suite
• Multi grid switching of kitchen appliances sited on wall above/behind worktop - No Multi grid fitted
• The external finishes of each property will be in accordance with the development external schedule.
• Front gardens will be landscaped in accordance with approved landscape design to include a choice of artificial turf or natural lawn.
• The driveways will be Marshall Argent mono block as standard
• The rear gardens will feature a paved patio area along with privacy hedging and a choice of either artificial turf or natural lawn.
Property Room Sizes: Total Property Area: 1772 sq ft
Ground Floor – Overall 68.4m2
Lounge: 14’03” x 11’04”
Kitchen: 13’03” x 7’01”
Dining Area: 15’06” x 11’10”
Utility Room: 7’08” x 2’11”
w/c: 7’08” x 4’08”
First Floor – Overall 62.5m2
Bedroom 1: 11’10” x 9’02”
Walk in Wardrobe: 7’08” x 6’06”
En-suite: 7’08” x 4’09”
Bedroom 2: 12’03” x 11’04”
Bathroom: 7’04” x 6’00”
Second Floor – Overall 63.2m2
Bedroom 3: 13’09” x 9’04”
Bedroom 4: 13’09” x 12’03”
Shower room: 7’04” x 4’09”
Once a small historic village and later designated as Scotland’s first new town, East Kilbride commands an elevated position to the south of the city of Glasgow. Its own thriving civic centre is home to Scotland’s largest undercover shopping and leisure facility featuring over 200 retail, leisure and catering outlets. Local sports and education are also well provided for, while the Dollan Aqua Centre, the Ice Bowl and a network of cycle ways are perfect for family fun. East Kilbride is also home to Calderglen Country Park, with its children’s zoo, gardens, play areas, a conservatory and over eight miles of nature trails and James Hamilton Heritage Park with a host of water pursuits. East Kilbride’s close proximity to major roads including the M77, A726, A727 and A749 as well as its proximity to East Kilbride and Hairmyres train stations and regular bus services means commuting to Glasgow and beyond is easy.
**** PLEASE NOTE: All images used are for illustrative purposes only. Images are indicative of the quality and style of the specification and may not represent wholly the actual fittings and furnishings at a development. Specification is not intended to form part of any contract or warranty unless specifically incorporated in writing into the contract. Floor plans are intended to give a general indication of the proposed floor layout only. Dimensions should not be used for carpet sizes, appliance spaces or items of furniture. All images and dimensions are not intended to form part of any contract or warranty. Furniture and landscaping is shown for illustrative purposes only. ****
EPC Band B.
Open Plan Kitchen Dining Room (3)
*** Showing Kitchen
Bedroom One (1)
*** 1st Floor
*** 1st Floor
Bedroom Two (1)
*** 1st Floor
Bedroom Two (2)
*** 1st Floor
Bedroom Three (1)
*** 2nd Level
Bedroom Three (2)
**** 2nd Level
*** 2nd Level
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62506457.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AMH1RHCKN0011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Connexions, East Kilbride. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.