2 bedroom terraced house for saleSwn Y Dail Bodelwyddan Rhyl
Withdrawn from Market
- IDEAL 1ST TIME PURCHASE OR INVESTMENT
- MID TERRACED 2 BEDROOM HOUSE
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- EXCELLENT LOCATION FOR GLAN CLWYD HOSPITAL & A55
- OFF ROAD PARKING AND GARDEN TO REAR
A two bedroom Mid Terrace House having the benefit of UPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating with combination boiler. An excellent location for Glan Clwyd Hospital and access to A55. Off road parking to the front and secure rear lawned garden. Ideal for 1st time buyer or investment.
EPC rating D.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62507879.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAS-12WL1DEU. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prys Jones & Booth, Abergele. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.