2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGrouse Street, Roath, Cardiff
Sold STC £155,000
- End Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge/Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Viewing's Highly Recommended!
This end of terrace property is situated in Grouse Street, Roath. The property briefly comprises entrance hallway, lounge/dining area, fitted kitchen and downstairs bathroom and two bedrooms to the first floor. Internal viewing's highly recommended!
This end of terrace property is situated in Grouse Street, Roath. The property briefly comprises entrance hallway, lounge/dining area, fitted kitchen and downstairs bathroom and two bedrooms to the first floor. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and enclosed rear garden. The property is within walking distance of local amenities and the A48/M4 access corridor is just a short drive away. Cardiff City Centre is also easily accessible.
Via a Double glazed UPVC door into:
Understairs storage, radiator, electric box and door to:
Lounge 11' Max x 9' 8" Max ( 3.35m Max x 2.95m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, powerpoints and opens to:
Dining Area 10' 11" Max x 10' 8" to staircase ( 3.33m Max x 3.25m to staircase )
Stairs rising to first floor, radiator, powerpoints and access to:
Kitchen 12' 7" Max x 7' 2" Max ( 3.84m Max x 2.18m Max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit, integrated gas hob and electric oven, space for washing machine, space fridge/freezer, powerpoints, radiator, tiled flooring and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath, wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled flooring, tiled walls and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom One 13' 3" Max x 11' Max ( 4.04m Max x 3.35m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and powerpoints.
Bedroom Two 11' Max x 10' 4" Max ( 3.35m Max x 3.15m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, powerpoints, radiator and loft access.
Enclosed low maintenance with walled boundaries mainly laid to concrete.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62508209.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.