2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTrenchard Crescent, Springfield, Chelmsford, Essex
- PERFECT STARTER HOME!!
- TWO BEDROOM STAGGERED END TERRACE FAMILY HOME
- LARGER THAN AVERAGE REAR GARDEN WITH SIDE ACCESS
- GOOD SIZE KITCHEN
- MODERN BATHROOM
- CALL EPG NOW ON 01245 209999!!
- BE THE FIRST TO VIEW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
EPG are proud to offer 'For Sale' this beautifully decorated and well kept TWO BEDROOM end of terrace family home in Springfield. This fantastic property is modern throughout and has an added conservatory to give ample living space for a growing family. The property itself is situated on a larger than average plot offering its new owners a sizeable rear garden with rear access as well as off street parking for up to four cars!! Call EPG now on 01245 209999 to secure your viewing appointment before it's too late!!
Property ref: 121_1833_4272132
13'08'' x 9'08''
13'08'' x 12'00''
12'00'' x 10'07''
10'08'' x 10'07''
10'10'' x 7'05''
5'07'' x 3'02''
Ample off street parking
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62508254.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4272132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Estates Property Group, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.