3 bedroom flat for saleCollingham Place, London
- Substantial Triplex Apartment
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living Space
- Potential for a Roof Terrace
- Two Double Bedrooms and Family Bathroom on the Third Floor
- Stunning Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room on the Fourth Floor
- Fourth Bedroom/Study on the Second Floor
- No Onward Chain
- Walking Distance to Hyde Park
- Excellent Transport Links
A truly stunning conversion property split over three floors of a grand Victorian building. Communal stairs lead up to a private second floor entrance, as you enter the property on the right there is a fourth bedroom/study with access to an external space with potential to create a roof terrace. Turn left from the front door and you walk up to the third floor which comprises a landing, two double bedrooms, family bathroom and a beautiful open plan kitchen/living space. A spiral staircase in the corner of this space then leads up to the master bedroom with en suite shower room. This property has been finished to an exacting standard and provides bright and flexible living accommodation. Collingham Place is located close to the fashionable shops, bars and restaurants of South Kensington as well as swift, easy access to both Earls Court tube station (Piccadilly & District Line) and Gloucester Road station (District, Circle and Piccadilly Line). Sold with no onward chain.
EPC band: D
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.