3 bedroom mews house for saleLinen Mews, Jeddo Road, Shepherd's Bush
Linen Mews is a new development of a pair of semi-detached three storey 3/4 bedroom houses with large roof terraces, offering 1,503 sq. ft. of accommodation. This beautifully designed modern house offers naturally light accommodation with a large, airy, open-plan kitchen/reception room. Linen Mews is set to the rear of this new “Boutique” gated development accessed through a private courtyard off Jeddo Road in the Wendell Park area.
The Old Laundry is located on Jeddo Road, situated in the popular Wendell Park area bordering Chiswick and Shepherd’s Bush and the ever improving Askew Village. Immediate shopping facilities can be found along the Askew Road, with wine merchants, cafés, The Eagle Gastro pub and the renowned Ginger Pig Butchers, delis and local supermarkets. Virgin Active and The Park Club both offer local leisure facilities within reasonable walking distance. The development is a stone’s throw from Shepherd’s Bush - these days a microcosm of central London offering everything you would expect from a world class city – including music venues, comedy clubs, theatres, restaurants, world class shopping, 5 star hotels and excellent transport connections both to and from Central London. The internationally renowned Westfield London is located in the north of Shepherd’s Bush, a vibrant, growing community with unrivalled facilities offering a fantastic array of shopping, leisure, restaurants and transport facilities (including the Central line underground, overland stations and a bus terminal). Other local transport connections include the underground stations at Stamford Brook (District lines), Turnham Green (Piccadilly and District lines), Shepherd’s Bush Market (Hammersmith & City and Circles lines) and Shepherd’s Bush (Central line). The Old Laundry is well connected to get out of London along the A40 and A4 which will take you out to Heathrow.
An architecturally designed, semi detached, three storey mews forming the rear part of this stunning new "Boutique" gated development. The house is accessed via secure gates and through an internal private courtyard . The house provides 1,503 square feet of accommodation comprising of basement room (Additional reception room/study), three double bedrooms two of which have en suite bathrooms, a separate family bathroom, sunken garden, large open plan kitchen/reception room leading on to balcony and large roof terrace. This house has been finished to an exacting standard and offers all the mod cons you would expect from modern buildings.
- 35 ft. x 15.5 ft. Reception and living area.
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Second double bedroom with en suite
- Additional Double bedroom
- Family bathroom
- 10 year structural defects warranty
- Large roof terrace, sunken garden and balcony
- Video entry phone
- Accessed through private courtyard in gated
- Bike rack and bin storage
- New double glazed windows
- Highly efficient heating and lighting,
- SAT & TV points to living room
- Fully integrated kitchen with Compaq Gray Zement Quartz worktop and Siemens appliances
- Engineered oak flooring
- Underfloor heating
- Bathroom by Ideal Standard with Grohe taps
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62509313.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KAC1001566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kerr & Co, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.