4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Lawns, Anlaby, Hull
Sold STC £239,950
- Beautifully Presented Family Home
- Fantastic Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Four Bedrooms
- Beautiful Gardens & a Garage
- Off Street Parking
A beautiful four bedroom detached family home presented to an excellent standard with modern deco throughout - early viewings are advised to avoid disappointment!
This four bedroom detached family home is set in a lovely cul de sac location and is beautifully presented and offers a fantastic living space. To the ground floor is a spacious lounge and a modern fitted kitchen perfect for entertaining the whole family. The first floor offers four good size bedrooms and a large family bathroom. If you are looking for a family home then look no further as this is the perfect one for you!
Situated in a sought after HU10 location close to local amenities, popular eateries and within good school catchment areas.
With double glazed door to the front, double glazed window to the side, built in storage cupboard, radiator and wood grain effect flooring.
With extractor fan, wash hand basin and low level wc.
Lounge 15' 5" x 11' 9" into recess ( 4.70m x 3.58m into recess )
With double glazed window to the front, feature fire place with marble effect surround and inset gas fire, radiator, telephone point, television point and wood grain effect flooring.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 3" narrowing to 10 x 20' 9" ( 4.34m narrowing to 10 x 6.32m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, bespoke laminate work surfaces, sink with mixer tap and drainer, built in double oven, gas hob, gas cooker-point, cooker-hood, integrated washing machine and dish washer, space for a fridge/freezer, built in seating area under window, LED lighting in kick boards, two radiators, door to ground floor cloakroom and double glazed windows to the side and rear.
With stairs from the ground floor, built in storage cupboard, loft access and double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom 1 12' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.91m x 2.64m )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and television point.
Bedroom 2 13' 4" to rear of fitted wardrobe x 9' 3" ( 4.06m to rear of fitted wardrobe x 2.82m )
With two double glazed windows to the rear, built in wardrobes with matching dresser and drawers, radiator and television point.
Bedroom 3 9' 5" x 5' 11" ( 2.87m x 1.80m )
With double glazed window to the front, built in storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom 4 7' 4" x 8' 8" ( 2.24m x 2.64m )
With double glazed window to the side, radiator and television point.
With double glazed window to the side, corner bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, ladder style radiator and fully tiled.
Lovely rear garden with paved patio area leading to a lawned garden with feature rockery area and timber fencing to boundaries.
With up and over vehicular door, single glazed door, power and light.
Side drive way providing off street parking and access to garage.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62509370.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.