3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePolbae Crescent, Eaglesham, Glasgow
Sold STC £289,000
- Impressive traditional detached bungalow.
- Hallway, lounge, sitting room open plan to conservatory, modern kitchen.
- Tree bedrooms, en-suite and modern bathroom.
- GCH, DG.
- Gardens, driveway.
Extended traditional detached bungalow presented to the market in superb internal order and nicely positioned within Eaglesham to take advantage of local transport links and amenities.
Set within a highly sought after pocket of Eaglesham, this impressive detached bungalow offers nicely laid out accommodation over two main levels. Internally, the property extends to; entrance hallway with staircase to upper level, lovely bay window lounge with feature fireplace, sitting room to the rear with open plan access to the conservatory which is currently utilised as a dining and a modern fitted kitchen. There are three spacious bedrooms (one on ground floor), a modern family bathroom with roll top bath and separate shower cubicle and an en-suite shower room off bedroom two.
Further features include a system of gas fired central heating, double glazing and well-tended gardens with large decking area and driveway to the side.
The village offers a great range of amenities including shops catering for day-to-day requirements and the property lies within the catchment for highly regarded East Renfrewshire schooling. Eaglesham lies equidistant from both Clarkston and East Kilbride, which offer a broader range of shops, leisure facilities and transport links. Main arterial roads also make this an excellent base for commuting to outlying areas such as Glasgow City Centre, the Ayrshire Coast, Lanarkshire and Paisley.
Lounge; 14'4 into bay x 12'2
Sitting Room; 15'11 x 8'2
Conservatory; 8'8 x 7'10
Kitchen; 12'2 x 7'4
Bedroom One; 11'6 x 11'2
Bedroom Two; 14'8 x 9'1 max
Bedroom Three; 14'9 x 11'1 max points, reduced head height
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA103508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.