Land for saleMain Street, Withybrook, Withybrook, CV7
Sold STC £15,000
- Grass Paddock 0.5 acres
- The subject property is 0.5 acres of permanent pasture in the heart of the village of Withybrook
- The subject property is located on Main Street and can be identified by the accompanying plan.
- THIS LAND IS NOW BEST AND FINAL OFFERS
- PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS
Full descriptionTHIS LAND IS NOW GOING TO BEST AND FINAL OFFERS TO BE AT THE OFFICE OF FOX BENNETT BY 12 NOON ON FRIDAY 28TH OCTOBER 2016, IN AN ENVELOPE CLEARLY MARKED BEST AND FINAL OFFERS 0.5 ACRES WITHYBROOK. PLEASE DOWNLOAD PDF FINAL OFFER FORM.
An attractive parcel of permanent pasture with road frontage to Main Street, Withybrook. It has a wealth of amenity value or equestrian uses, subject to any necessary planning consents.
THIS LAND IS NOW GOING TO BEST AND FINAL OFFERS TO BE AT THE OFFICE OF FOX BENNETT BY 12 NOON ON FRIDAY 28TH OCTOBER 2016, IN AN ENVELOPE CLEARLY MARKED BEST AND FINAL OFFERS 0.5 ACRES WITHYBROOK.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD PDF FINAL OFFER FORM.
The subject property is located on Main Street and can be identified by the accompanying plan.
There will be a clause in the contract prohibiting the siting of caravans, mobile homes or other forms of temporary dwelling being located on the property. There will also be a development uplift clause of 50% for 20 years on the property for any changes of use other than for equestrian or agricultural.
It will be the purchaser’s responsibility to erect a new fence between points A-B on the plan and also the construction of the shared access with the adjoining property.
Wayleaves, Easements and Right of Way:
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of any wayleaves, easements or rights of way, whether mentioned or not.
Should any dispute arise between the vendor and the purchaser upon any point whatsoever (not involving a question of law) arising out of the Remarks and Stipulations, Particulars of Plan or as to the interpretation thereof, the matter in dispute shall not annul the sale, but shall be referred to the arbitration of the agents, whose decision shall be final and binding on all parties to the dispute and in every such arbitration the agents shall decide how the cost of such reference shall be borne.
Plans and particulars:
These are believed to be correct, but their accuracy is not guaranteed and no claim can be admitted for any errors or discrepancies.
At present there are no services available on this land
Further enquiries and viewings:
For further information please contact Tom Knowles on 0116 2814931.
Viewing can be carried out anytime in daylight hours with a set of these details.
For sale by private treaty: GUIDE PRICE: £15,000
1. Particulars: These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Fox Bennett in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Fox Bennett nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessors(s).
2. Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only.
3. Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
Particulars dated: October 2016
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62509508.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FOX217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox Bennett, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.