Plot for saleLand East Of New Road, Melbourn, Cambridgeshire
An excellent opportunity to acquire a development site benefitting from outline planning permission for up to 199 dwellings and a care home for up to 75 bed spaces. Site for sale as a whole, or as separate parcels for the residential and care home land.
* Royston - 3 miles to the south west
* Cambridge - 10 miles to the north east
* Meldreth Train Station - 1 mile to the north west
* M11 Junction 10 - 6.5 miles to the east (via A505)
* Meldreth/Royston to Cambridge Train Station - 20 minutes rail journey time
* Royston to London Kings Cross Train Station - 50 minutes rail journey time
(All distances and timings are approximate)
* Outline planning permission for up to 199 dwellings and a care home for up to 75 bed spaces
* Residential land extends to approximately 10.253
hectares (25.34 acres).
* Care home land extends up to approximately 0.606 hectares (1.50 acres).
* Whole site extends to approximately 10.859 hectares (26.84 acres).
* Sought after location in South Cambridgeshire.
* Full online Information Pack available.
* For sale by Informal Tender (as a whole or separate parcels for the care home and residential land).
* Closing date for proposals 12 noon Friday 25
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FULL BROCHURE FOR FULL DETAILS AND METHOD OF SALE.
t: 01223 559 433
t: 01223 559 508
t: 01223 559 558
Please contact James Lankfer for care home only enquires
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62509556.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NCA160400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.