3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSkipwith, Selby, YO8
- EPC GRADE = D
- Rural Village Location Of Skipwith
- Three Bed Detached Bungalow
- Landscaped Gardens And Grounds
- Double Glazing And LPG Central Heating
- Private Drive & Ample Off Street Parking
- Useful Outbuilding With Power And Light
- VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE
* * * SUBSTANTIAL THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW IN RURAL VILLAGE LOCATION SET IN LANDSCAPED GARDENS AND GROUNDS WITH AN OUTBUILDING * * * Enjoying a pleasant position in the heart of the picturesque rural village location of Skipwith is this substantial three bedroom detached bungalow featuring double glazed windows and central heating system. Accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, living room, conservatory, kitchen/diner, utility room, three bedrooms, the master with en-suite facilities in addition to the family bathroom. To the exterior the property is accessed via wrought iron double gates leading to the private driveway providing ample off street parking facilities. There are private landscaped gardens to surround which are predominantly laid to lawn enclosed with high hedge ensuring privacy featuring a paved patio seating area. * * VIEWING OF THIS PROPERTY IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE THE ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER * * EPC GRADE D
From the Selby office turn right onto Gowthorpe and head towards the Abbey. At the traffic lights continue straight ahead onto the A19 heading towards York. Continue along this road and take a right hand turning onto the A163 signposted Market Weighton. At the next junction take a left hand turning signposted to Skipwith, upon entering Skipwith the property can be located immediately on the left hand side easily identified by our Reeds Rains 'For Sale' board.
Entering the property through the composite double glazed front entrance door leading into the entrance hall featuring a storage cupboard, a central heating radiator and a wood floor. Access to the loft space is available here via a loft hatch.
Living Room 16' 3" x 14' 5" (4.95m x 4.39m )
Featuring an open fire with surround and tiled hearth, coving to the ceiling, a central heating radiator, a double glazed bay window to the front elevation and double glazed patio doors leading to the Conservatory.
Conservatory 13' 4" x 11' 3" (4.06m x 3.43m )
Of brick based and double glazed construction with double glazed windows to surround, two central heating radiators, double glazed patio doors to the living room, a door to the kitchen and double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 11" x 12' 1" (4.55m x 3.68m )
Fully fitted with a matching range of base and wall units inclusive of a central working island with complementary Granite effect work surfaces, incorporating a Belfast sink with a chrome mixer tap. Featuring an electric cooking range with a five burner gas hob with an extractor hood fitted above and an integrated dishwasher. The rest of the kitchen includes downlights to the ceiling, tiled splashbacks, plinth heaters. a tiled floor, a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Utility Room 10' 2" x 6' 6" (3.1m x 1.98m )
Fully fitted with a matching range of base and wall units with complementary wood block work surfaces, incorporating a Belfast sink and a chrome mixer tap with under counter spaces for an automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. The rest of the utility room features tiling to the walls, a quarry tiled floor and three double glazed windows to three elevations.
Master Bedroom 11' 8" x 11' 8" (3.56m x 3.56m )
Master double bedroom featuring coving to the ceiling, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
En-Suite To Master Bedroom 10' 2" x 9' 4" (3.1m x 2.84m )
Comprising of a four piece suite in white inclusive of a low level flush WC, a pedestal hand wash basin with chrome twin taps, a roll top bath with a chrome mixer tap and an independent fully tiled single shower cubicle. Featuring complementary fully tiled walls and floor, a central heating radiator, a towel radiator, an extractor fan and a double glazed opaque window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 11' 8" x 11' 0" (3.56m x 3.35m )
Double bedroom featuring built in wardrobes, coving to the ceiling, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 10' 4" x 8' 4" (3.15m x 2.54m )
Double bedroom featuring coving to the ceiling, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Family Bathroom 8' 5" x 7' 8" (2.57m x 2.34m )
Comprising of a three piece suite in white inclusive of a vanity unit housing the low level flush WC and the wash hand basin with chrome twin taps and a panelled bath with chrome twin taps and shower fitted above with a screen. Featuring complementary fully tiled walls and floor, downlights to the ceiling, a central heating radiator, a chrome ladder towel radiator, a storage cupboard and a double glazed opaque window to the rear elevation.
To the exterior the property is accessed via wrought iron double gates leading to the private driveway providing ample off street parking facilities. There are private landscaped gardens and grounds to surround which are predominantly laid to lawn enclosed with high hedge ensuring privacy featuring a paved patio seating area.
Outbuilding 10' 0" x 8' 0" (3.05m x 2.44m )
Featuring power, light, a window to the rear elevation and an access door leading to the rear elevation.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62510327.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 200908076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reeds Rains , Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.