3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBoughton Road, Rugby
- Well Presented Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen Diner
- Garden, Car Port & Parking
A well presented semi-detached property situated within access of Rugby mainline train station, major road networks, amenities and schooling.
A well presented semi-detached property situated within access of Rugby mainline train station, major road networks, amenities and schooling. The property offers lounge, kitchen diner, conservatory, three bedrooms, bathroom, garden and car port. Viewing Highly Recommended.
Having door to front, radiator, stairs rising to first floor and telephone point
Lounge 13' 4" Max x 12' 10" Max ( 4.06m Max x 3.91m Max )
Having double glazed window to front aspect, fireplace with gas fire, radiator, coving to ceiling, television point and archway leading to:
Kitchen Diner 19' 2" x 8' 6" ( 5.84m x 2.59m )
Having double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, one and half bowl sink drainer unit, space for cooker with extractor hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, spaces for tumble dryer and fridge/freezer, coving to ceiling, tiling to splashbacks and French doors to:
Conservatory 8' 7" x 5' 6" ( 2.62m x 1.68m )
Being of brick and double glazed construction with door to side aspect
Having double glazed window to side aspect, access to loft and doors to bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 12' 10" Max x 11' 10" Max ( 3.91m Max x 3.61m Max )
Having double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, airing cupboard and coving to ceiling
Bedroom Two 11' 9" Max x 8' 7" Max ( 3.58m Max x 2.62m Max )
Having double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator
Bedroom Three 8' 11" Max x 8' Max ( 2.72m Max x 2.44m Max )
Having double glazed window to front aspect and radiator
Having double glazed window to side aspect, towel radiator, bath with electric shower over, low flush WC, wash hand basin and full height tiling
The front of the property is paved to afford off road parking
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, has a patio area, two timber sheds, timber fence surrounding and side and rear access
The car port is situated at the side of the property
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62510450.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY104487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.