2 bedroom house for saleParkhall Road, Clydebank
Offers Over £159,999
- Home Report Value - £170,000
- Bright Lounge
- 2 Spacious Double Bedrooms
- Floored loft space
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
A stunning two bedroom semi detached villa located within arguably one of the most sought-after and distinguished pockets within the area which is situated conveniently near to Dalmuir train station and Dalmuir Park, this seldom available semi-detached villa represents an excellent family home.
Formed over two levels and with gas central heating and double glazing, this alluring and elegant property boasts fantastic living accommodation which includes an attractive, naturally bright and spacious front facing lounge with fireplace. The fitted kitchen offers a fabulous space with a range of wall and base mounted units, space for appliances and a lovely outlook over and has access to the rear garden.
The property boasts 2 good sized double bedrooms which can easily accommodate double beds whilst still retaining plenty of useful floor space. There is also a large converted floored loft space which can be as a large storage area or would also make perfect space for an office or playing space for children. The bathroom is stunning and comprises a bath and shower and is fitted with a wet wall.
There is an enclosed rear garden with lots of plants and shrubbery and large patch of grass which is perfect for pets or for young children.
The property comprises GCH and DG throughout.
Early viewing is highly recommended so you are not disappointed as the property warrants personal appraisal for a full appreciation of location, size and stunning views.
Lounge 14' 9" x 13' ( 4.50m x 3.96m )
Kitchen 9' 9" over units x 9' over units ( 2.97m over units x 2.74m over units )
Bedroom 1 14' 5" max x 13' over units ( 4.39m max x 3.96m over units )
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.89m x 2.97m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62510459.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT104801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.