2 bedroom flat for saleAbode, Addenbrooke's Road, Trumpington, Cambridge
Guide Price £435,000
Apartment 60 provides a superb opportunity to purchase an impressive and spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment providing 935 sq ft of accommodation.
Theis apartment offer a spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen with access to your own private terrace, two double bedrooms, two bathrooms including a shower room en suite to the master bedroom and a study.
** CONTACT BIDWELLS NOW TO DISCUSS **
This impressive 2 bedroom apartment's top features, include:
* Located on the ground floor;
* Open plan kitchen, dining, living area with access on to the private decked terrace;
* High specification throughout;
* Two double bedrooms including the master suite which benefits from a fitted wardrobe and luxurious en suite with shower unit;
* There is also an additional bathroom;
* Allocated parking;
* Anticipated rental value £1450 pcm;
* Conveniently located, with excellent community transport, education, work facilities and ammenties all within easy reach;
* Abode is adjacent to a new 120-acre Country Park.
The Campbell apartments are a striking collection of just 6 contemporary two bedroom apartments in an award-winning parkland setting.
At Abode, contemporary design and traditional principles are combined to create an urban village in a unique semi-rural setting, with innovative homes that reflect the way we live today. Located within the ultimate urban village, Great Kneighton incorporates the facilities essential to daily life to create a sustainable, compact and vibrant mixed-use community offering an exceptional quality of life.
Computer generated external image and internal images taken from a previous show home.
** RESERVIING NOW **
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NCA160402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.