2 bedroom flat for saleWimborne Road, Bournemouth
Withdrawn from Market
- Bright and finished to a high standard.
- Two double bedrooms, master with en-suite.
- Kitchen is connected with the main living space, but separate enough.
- Ground floor with private access through your own patio doors.
- Private patio area for al fresco dining.
- Bike store.
- Designated parking space.
- Double glazing throughout.
- Storage cupboard for all your knick knacks.
- Suitable buy to let property with tenant in situ.
DESCRIPTION Pulling up outside your apartment in to your designated parking spot, you can get out the car and go straight in through your own private patio doors to the living space, or use the communal entrance and collect your post on the way through.
The building is modern, well built and looks great.
Inside the apartment you have everything you need:
Two double bedrooms. One with en-suite.
Well fitted kitchen.
Large, bright living/dining space that is cleverly connected to the kitchen, yet entirely separate.
Patio garden for alfresco dining.
Council tax band B.
Lease is 116 years approx.
Service Charge £679.16 per 6 months.
Ground rent £137.50 every 6 months
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100478000038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mr Green Estate Agents, Dorset. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.