2 bedroom flat for saleThe Drive, Hove
- FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- NEAR HOVE STATION
- GOOD OVERALL SIZE
- PASSENGER LIFT IN THE BUILDING
A very well positioned first floor purpose built apartment on The Drive in Hove. This property has two double bedrooms, a large living room and a kitchen big enough for a small table and chairs. With no onward chain, this must be viewed.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this first floor purpose built apartment in West View. The communal ways have recently been refurbished making for a fantastic entrance.
The flat itself is a very good overall size with two double bedrooms, including built-in cupboards in both rooms, and offering plenty of space for bedroom furniture.
The living room is also a very good size with a bay window overlooking The Drive. This room is dual aspect and both windows allow plenty of natural light to fill this room.
Having a kitchen big enough to eat in is a very nice selling point and this apartment has just that; the kitchen has cream eye and low level units to two sides of the kitchen and space for a washing machine and a fridge freezer. The work tops are black with a matching black sink and drainers.
With no onward chain and located in a prime residential area, this property will not be around for long, so to ensure you don't miss out please book appointments as soon as possible.
Living Room 17' 8" max x 12' ( 5.38m max x 3.66m )
Kitchen 12' x 9' 2" ( 3.66m x 2.79m )
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 10' 5" ( 4.72m x 3.18m )
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 8' 4" ( 3.76m x 2.54m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62511497.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH105175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.