3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKings Drive, Helsby, Frodsham
Sold STC £180,000
- Guide price £180,000 - £195,000
- Three bedroom
- Corner plot
- Off road parking
- Newly fitted kitchen and bathroom
Guide price £180,000 - £195,000
A three bedroom semi detached home situated off Chester Road, Helsby on a corner plot. Through Lounge Diner, Breakfast Kitchen and updated family bathroom. Gardens to three sides as well as off road parking. Warme throughout with gas central heating and double glazed
Guide price £180,000 - £195,000
A three bedroom semi detached home situated off Chester Road, Helsby on a corner plot. This allows for the garden to wrap around the side and rear and also allows for lawn and off road parking to the front. On you entering the property you are greeted with Entrance Hall, Through Lounge and Dining room as well as breakfast kitchen. On the first floor there are three bedrooms as well as recently updated white bathroom suite. Warmed throughout with gas central heating and has double glazed throughout.
Entrance door, laminated floor and a radiator.
Lounge 22' 1" x 13' 1" widest ( 6.73m x 3.99m widest )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear elevation, gas fire and laminated floor.
Kitchen / Diner 11' 4" x 9' 1" ( 3.45m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall and base units with work surface over, inset stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, integrated hob and oven with extractor fan over. Recess housing fridge/freezer and a space for a washing machine. Door leading to the rear garden.
Double glazed window to the side elevation, loft hatch with pull down ladder, loft with light and boarded to enable storage.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 12' 3" ( 3.58m x 3.73m )
Two double glazed windows to the front elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" widest x 10' 1" ( 4.01m widest x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, storage cupboard housing wall mounted boiler.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 9' 2" ( 2.26m x 2.79m )
double glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, white three piece suite comprising a panelled bath with
shower over, low level w.c., vanity unit with inset was basin and hot and cold taps, extractor fan.
Paved area allowing for off road parking, lawn area with hedgerow.
Two outhouses one containing w.c., outside water tap, lawn and paved area with steps leading to the lawned area. Enclosed with timber fencing and mature hedgerow.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62511707.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.