2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleRawthorpe Lane, Dalton, Huddersfield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- **GUIDE PRICE £115,000-125,000**
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Brand New Kitchen
- Easy Access To Huddersfield Town Centre
- £1000 Buyers Incentive Available
**GUIDE PRICE £115,000-125,000**
Semi detached bungalow with a brand new kitchen and gardens to the front and rear.
Offered to the market with no onward chain. This bungalow is beautifully presented throughout and has the benefit of a newly fitted kitchen, new carpets and a full re decoration.
Ideally located for ease of access into Huddersfield town centre with its full range of amenities.
The property briefly comprises a kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms and a bathroom.
Externally there are gardens to both the front and rear. A garage is located to the rear.
Enter from the side via a single glazed door. The hallway has a radiator and access to the loft.
Lounge 13' 10" x 12' into recess ( 4.22m x 3.66m into recess )
The lounge has a fireplace with a gas fire, a wall light, a radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 8' 3" ( 3.00m x 2.51m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and splash tiling with a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. The room has an electric oven, a gas hob with cooker hood, a washing machine, a radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. A cupboard houses the water tank and the central heating boiler is located here.
Bedroom One 9' 1" to robe fronts x 11' 4" ( 2.77m to robe fronts x 3.45m )
A double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 8' 1" ( 3.30m x 2.46m )
A second double bedroom with a radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Fitted with a suite comprising a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. The room is fully tiled and has a radiator, an extractor fan and a uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with flower beds. A pathway leads to the rear garden.
The larger than average rear garden has a paved area providing a place to sit out and a lawned area with flower beds. A paved area to the bottom of the garden gives access to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62511713.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.