3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Oswald Road, Wakefield
Sold STC £125,000
- Semi-detached home
- Three bedroom accommodation
- Tastefully decorated and well presented
- Driveway to detached garage
- Internal inspection recommended
An opportunity to the family or perhaps the first time buyer, ideally located with easy access to the M1 motorway at Jcn 40 and around two miles to Wakefield City Centre and Westgate Railway Station.
An excellent opportunity to the family purchaser or perhaps the first time buyer. Well maintained throughout and tastefully decorated, complete with good sized gardens and driveway to detached garage.
The accommodation in full comprises:- Entrance hallway, lounge with French doors to rear, breakfast kitchen, to the first floor landing three good sized bedrooms and bathroom with four piece suite.
Ideally located with easy access to many amenities to include schools, supermarkets, bus route with frequent service to Wakefield City Centre and Westgate Railway Station and Jcn 40 of the M1 motorway is less than one mile away therefore ideal for the commuter that requires the Northern Motorway Network.
An internal inspection is recommended.
Upvc entrance door with double glazed inset panel into the entrance hallway.
Staircase access to the first floor landing. Radiator, laminate floor, door to lounge and door to breakfast kitchen.
Lounge 17' 5" x 11' 11" ( 5.31m x 3.63m )
Two upvc double glazed windows to this room one to the front and patio window to the rear aspect. Fire surround finished in cream with a marble inset back and matching hearth, living flame coal effect gas fire, laminate floor, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 17' 5" ( 2.41m x 5.31m )
Two windows to this room both upvc double glazed. A fully fitted kitchen in a range of light wood effect units, a full range of base units to include an electric integrated oven, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge and freezer below, work top over the base units, gas four ring hob and extractor fan above, sink one and a half size matching drainer and monobloc mixer tap, breakfast bar, radiator, feature cabinets with glass doors with inset lighting. Door to the pantry storage cupboard with upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Staircase to the first floor landing. Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Loft access. Doors to three bedrooms and door to bathroom.
Bedroom 1 10' 2" to fitted wardrobes x 8' 11" extending to 12' ( 3.10m to fitted wardrobes x 2.72m extending to 3.66m )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Fully fitted wardrobes and additional cupboard. Laminate floor, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 9' ( 3.43m x 2.74m )
Window upvc double glazed to the front of the property. Radiator, laminate floor.
Bedroom 3 7' 11" x 7' 11" ( 2.41m x 2.41m )
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Radiator, laminate floor.
Window upvc double frosted glazed to the rear aspect. Three piece suite finished in white comprising of paneled bath with shower over and glass curved shower door, low flush w.c., wash basin with pedestal, fully tiled walls, panelled ceiling with recessed ceiling lights, radiator/towel rail finished in chrome.
To the outside of the property to the front the garden is mainly gravelled for low maintenance, has fenced boundaries, driveway to access the detached garage. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with fenced boundaries and patio area.
Up and over door, side window and personal door.
From Wakefield City Centre take Westgate and continue following signs for Dewsbury A638, continue on the Dewsbury Road passing through the traffic lights and straight on through the next lights, take the next left hand turn onto Broadway, then the first left hand turn, take the first right hand turn onto St Oswald Road and this property is on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62511719.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.